Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Poll

TOUAMBIES

Yes I want them in the next couiple weeks.
No. I hate kittens and bacon.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07  (Read 10525 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007, 06:08:16 am »

Yeah, I had plans today to look at a rental place and play copious videogames but between IRC and curling with my lady it went out the window. Need to remember that I tend to fall asleep if I lay down on saturday afternoons, I came back and there were only bots left.
Good Job #touamb

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2007, 06:11:40 am »

curling with my lady it went out the window.

You are a good and valuable human being.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2007, 06:36:41 am »

You are a good and valuable human being.
Also very sleepy when I'm all curled up and contented.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Charles Nelson Mandela

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • These aren't the characters we identify with?
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 07:32:43 am »

Curling as in



?
Logged
"Hello, I'm Antonin Scalia. Welcome to *slap!* *spank!* Strict Constructionism."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2007, 07:43:05 am »

More like this. Where I live the only place you see ice is your freezer and that's only if you've got enough water for it.

I was tempted to take and post a pic of my curled up asleep lady but I feel that would be crossing a line she would not appreciate.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 07:46:50 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2007, 12:03:25 pm »

Answer:  We are Devo!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2007, 03:27:45 pm »

Wow.  You got the reference.

<golf claps>

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2007, 04:04:35 pm »

Hmmm try connecting on port 6667 or 6668.   I think that might be Bobby I's personal server.   If I see him, I'll ask him what ports he has open.

P.S. 88887th post.  WHO WILL BE THE PENTAOCTOID?!?

Just standard IRC port 6667.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2007, 04:06:22 pm »

For people with irc client problems:

www.wjoe.tv/irc

Java client.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2007, 01:55:41 am »

IT'S ALL CHING CHONG WING WONG.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2007, 07:07:14 am »

I suffered some regrettable IM trauma in high school and have had little desire to use a chat room since then.  Another round of TOUAMBIES sounds good, though.  How would it work?  Would it just be for 2006?  I don't know if anyone who has joined since then (myself included) has contributed enough yet to have a shot at any awards versus those with a year's worth of posts upon which to judge.  Would we still get to vote?
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 03:29:05 pm »

May I suggest: "Best 'It's-Not-FanFic-But-Damn-If-It-Ain't-Close''" Strip Thread Speculation Award.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 03:34:10 pm »

TOUAMBIES II: The Embiggening

TOUAMBIES III: Cromulent City can follow when we darn well feel like it.

Why are we using Simpsons meme's to describe the TOUAMBies?  Aren't there enough TOUAMB meme's we could use?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 04:17:49 pm »

I would add the suggestion of:

"Worst Rationale By A Troll As To Why He/She Is Not Actually A Troll".

The Freshman Psychology award, if you will.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2007, 04:29:33 pm »

I'd like to see a "Have some dignity" award, where we nominate posters with the least amount of dignity.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up