Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Poll

TOUAMBIES

Yes I want them in the next couiple weeks.
No. I hate kittens and bacon.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07  (Read 10479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 02:13:36 am »

No, I meant the TOUAMBIES, not the IRC.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 05:11:16 am »

No, I meant the TOUAMBIES, not the IRC.

A-CAP logged into the chatroom, started an incoherent rant in which he called both myself and smick 'bots, and then logged off in a colossal meltdown. I think probably not, since this was his idea.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2007, 05:34:28 am »

I was wondering if A-CAP had finally lost patience with all of us pinko hippies for not instantly grasping the glory of his arachno-capitalism. Ah well.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2007, 05:39:18 am »

damn, did he mention blowjobs? i feel like I've had a few IRC conversations with him about blowjobs.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2007, 11:02:09 pm »

I think you're confusing them with his professors.  Or CNN news anchors.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2007, 05:18:45 pm »

After that... only silence.

We had a problem. The server will be up in a few days.
Logged

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2007, 08:22:37 am »

I'd just like to point out that I only hate kittens when they get hit by cars and make little girls cry and teenagers kill their parents.  Otherwise they are OK.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2007, 11:49:14 am »

We had a problem. The server will be up in a few days.

The machine is now functional, IRC will be back this week.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2007, 04:55:14 am »

Blowjobs?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up