So Lazy Legs Syndrome is the result of affluence that means the legs have excess energy (or "qi"). Solution: Toil in the fields, you fat, soft, white-collar fucks. Toil in the fuck*ng fields and wear those twitchy legs out. Stop drinking fluids filled with stimulants. Stop inhaling smoke containing stimulants. Stop watching a broadcast meant to stimulate and tittilate to sell consumables, while sitting there and not channeling the stimulation. Work. Play. Masturbate. Do something. Soft overlord class! Soft overlords and their pathetic diseases of affluent dominance? Restless Legs Syndrome gets as much sympathy from me as the fuck*ng gout.
I had Restless Legs Syndrome for a couple nights in a row once (which I guess makes it more like Restless Legs Incident). Likely it had something to do w/ Things Put Into Body That God Did Not Want There, so I wasn't bitching about it, but it was still a little freaky. I mean, insomnia due to racing thoughts is one thing, but uncontrollable twitching can be quite off-putting. I'd always get like
this close to conking out, and my legs would go, "Fuck this! Let's party!"
I wasn't about to just let insomnia rule me, though, so I tried burning off the energy in pretty much all of the ways suggested. I ran around the block like 8 times. I shot a BB gun at things. I listened to White Town's "Your Woman" roughly 900 times on repeat. I [
choose one]'d at least a couple of times. And then, when I finally tried crawling back in bed... *twitch*
Maybe it isn't the most legitimate disorder, but I was definitely glad when the spell passed. And if people out there have it regularly, they deserve relief from it, even if the thing is somehow their own fault. No one needs leg hiccups.