Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare  (Read 6823 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 08:12:28 am »

So, Onstad did take us somewhere we've already been (kinda), but it's hilarious regardless.  My faith is restored.  Bravo.

What's the deal with porn stars and airplanes?  Is this a real-world phenomenon?

Quote
Edit: wait... R-O-B-O-T is censored? wtf?

Dude, welcome to 2003.

Did Jough remove the filters for April Fools' Day?  I seem to remember seeing uncensored too-hot-for-TV automata in some posts recently, but I could be confusing this with something else.

Also, n00b that I am, I didn't realize there was a reason for the filters.  Somehow that makes the whole thing a lot less funny for me.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 10:04:48 am »

I for one am glad to see the return of Rod Huggins.

IF: Although I haven't been around long enough to be exactly sure I believe the reason only amounts to Jough saying 'fuck you' to the internet. Or possibly R. Stevens doing likewise and Jough just following in the man's footsteps.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 10:25:53 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 10:12:26 am »

If you value your cans, don't question the word filter.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 11:02:15 am »

My favorite one is fuck*ng.

or #####.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 12:21:46 pm »

I, for one, have quite clearly explained this 'mystery' in the past and I'm tired of doing it for you whippersnappers.


Remember when we used to have noobs who read the whole archives before posting? Those were the days.

Also inev, the university may not have just a 'responsibillity' it may have a 'contract'. If you think he is a bad teacher, go take a class taught by someone else.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ryabovsky

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
  • bool DisagreementBox(bool a) {a = true; return a;}
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 12:51:47 pm »

I, for one, have quite clearly explained this 'mystery' in the past and I'm tired of doing it for you whippersnappers.

For the benefit of others.
Quote from: Asherdan
Various words being edited is an homage to the Dumbrella board diaspora. I never underwstood, yet liked, "tomato" being blinkered.

Oddly enough, from the first thread on the Circus c*ck saga.

And the filter proves my own point for me. . . .exegesis . . .
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 12:53:13 pm »

For those too lazy to search. The Origin of Rod Huggins
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 01:30:13 pm »

For the benefit of others.
Oddly enough, from the first thread on the Circus c*ck saga.

And the filter proves my own point for me. . . .exegesis . . .

Wow, this is a quality first post to me.  Maybe the text didn't need to be quite so big... Enjoy the sweet taste of your first tiny can.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 01:57:26 pm »

Alright, this arc has gotten so convoluted that I'm not even sure I have a linear understanding of what is going on in the last two panels. It seems like Ray ignores that T says he is not a gay porn star, and wants to include him in the second to last panel - and then goes back to just having the one-guy thing. I don't even know what's going on. I like it better than yesterday's though, and I am happy for the return of Rod Huggins.

Remember when we used to have noobs who read the whole archives before posting? Those were the days.

I hell of read the Achewood archives before even thinking of posting on this board. Hell, I wouldn't even seek out such a thing unless I had. What's the point of spending time and energy (2d15h at this point) discussing something that you're not even closely familiar with? That's like writing Han Solo/Luke Skywalker slash without seeing "A New Hope." Pointless. I mean, there are Rad Internet Friends to be made, but still!

Unless you meant the archives of this board, in which case I'm guilty.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 01:59:03 pm »


Unless you meant the archives of this board, in which case I'm guilty.

Yup.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 02:07:04 pm »

Yup.

Isn't that nigh-impossible these days though? I mean, this is a great board (based on my severely handicapped board experience) but it's been going for over three years. That's a huge amount of text right there.

But then again, what am I doing that's so much more important?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 02:26:09 pm »

Isn't that nigh-impossible these days though? I mean, this is a great board (based on my severely handicapped board experience) but it's been going for over three years. That's a huge amount of text right there.

But then again, what am I doing that's so much more important?

Q did it, which is insane. It also explains why his online time is 57d 1h 38m. Which is 17 days longer than his closest competior and 37 days longer than me. My time would of course be higher but it only counts the time since Jough moved the board software to SM in late 2005.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 02:50:13 pm »


But then again, what am I doing that's so much more important?

Indeed!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 05:12:18 pm »

He's going to be writing an email to his recruitment consultancy. A stiff email.

hardy har har
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 05:18:59 pm »

Ray has hair. He doesn't look half-bad, actually.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up