Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE  (Read 5302 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« on: April 03, 2007, 04:52:05 pm »

Move all serious Category ideas here. I'll be contacting the mods and people at the old folks home to get this thing rolling.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:03:35 pm »

Strip of the Year
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 05:19:27 pm »

Strip of the Year

Let me get a webcam set up. I think I might be a genuine contender.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:34:42 pm »

Sorry, this is a serious thread. I'll start making some serious suggestions:

Best Mixdisc? It was a relatively small thing last time, and not everyone heard them, so I'm afraid this might be a bit of a doozy.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 05:54:48 pm »

I feel that such categories as MVP and "TOUAMBer I'd most want to meet" would probably be repeat wins. That doesn't necessarily mean they aren't worth doing, though.

Strangest escalation of a thread into flaming?
Best thread?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 05:55:51 pm »

Most Apporopriate Thread Lockdown
Next Mod
Most Likely to Completely Disappear One Day, Even Though We Know You're Not Dead or In Alaska Or Something

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 08:01:35 pm »

Best Thread Digression From The Original Topic
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 08:27:17 pm »

Best Thread Digression From The Original Topic

This would be a tough one. I used to fairly regularly give out an informal Most Wandering Thread Award, but the number of competitors just got to be overwhelming.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 08:37:45 pm »

Best Thread Digression From The Original Topic

Best Thread That Actually Stayed on Topic. No Seriously These Exist
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:19 pm »

Move all serious Category ideas here. I'll be contacting the mods and people at the old folks home to get this thing rolling.

King of the Make-Outs (photo evidence must be provided)
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 08:58:07 pm »

King of the Make-Outs (photo evidence must be provided)

I don't think photo evidence would mean much. I think you would need letters of reccomendation.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 10:51:45 pm »

Equation of the week.
Yeah ok, I've got nothing. I just wanted to be included.
I do like the idea of giving awards to threads as well as posters though, if nothing else it means we could compile a list of awesome threads for newbies.
How about best CortJstring?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 11:19:02 pm »

Sorry, this is a serious thread. I'll start making some serious suggestions:

Best Mixdisc? It was a relatively small thing last time, and not everyone heard them, so I'm afraid this might be a bit of a doozy.

You only want this one because you are the obvious winner.  Where's the follow up btw.   Dude!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 11:21:20 pm »

I feel that such categories as MVP and "TOUAMBer I'd most want to meet" would probably be repeat wins. That doesn't necessarily mean they aren't worth doing, though.

Of course Melanie is a lock for MVP, but I doubt I am even in the running anymore for most likely to.  I stayed away too long.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIES DOS Y CALIENTE
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 11:22:37 pm »

The Bozack Memorial Nickname Award
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up