Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4.4.2007 - "Death of a Salesman. Work it. Work it."  (Read 5031 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 4.4.2007 - "Death of a Salesman. Work it. Work it."
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 10:34:08 pm »

I had a nightmare when I was twelve where Moominpappa walked in on Moomintroll getting his bone on with the Snork Maiden.
I...uh....forget it, I'll come back tomorrow.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 4.4.2007 - "Death of a Salesman. Work it. Work it."
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 03:34:36 am »

This homeboy is officially not reading any achewoods until this gay porn arc is over. I can't even look at Rod without thinking of a naked AugustWest rolling around.

Dude, you brought that on yourself.  You're the one responsible for that particular jape.

...but I did this:

I can't even look at Rod without thinking of a naked AugustWest rolling around.

AugustWest as Rod Huggins somehow leads to AugustWest as a Moomin.

Frank Family MoominWest.



Aw no he DIN'!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 4.4.2007 - "Death of a Salesman. Work it. Work it."
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 04:11:36 am »

I look forward to the point when this Evolving Photoshop Project eventually becomes in no portion its parent image at all. Not whit of it left. At that point, it will become a Meme and fark will see what sarcastic things can be done with it.

Eventually, it will be accidentally modified back, piecemeal, to its original form.

And that'll be the opening of one of the Seven Seals.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

IdiotIdiotIdiot

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5
  • pew baby, pew!
    • View Profile
Re: 4.4.2007 - "Death of a Salesman. Work it. Work it."
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 11:48:09 am »

From Wikipedia on Moomin:

"The theme tune for the television series was originally "The Moomins" but then it was replaced with "True" by Spandau Ballet"

Isnt that just the best thing ever?

- Mental images of angsty trolls while listening to eighties pop music!
 
God DAMN. Brilliant, Rod.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up