Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Best music vid on youtube  (Read 4372 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Logged
ACHIEVE

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 01:19:36 am »

I don't even have to click to know it can't possibly be as good as this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 01:42:42 am »

no way. the best is the Ghost Ride It video. But I already posted that, and people got all upset. so.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 11:20:32 am »

I'm sorry W but RG's video is freaking awesome.
Not sure it has the same 'holy shit that's awesome' value as stuff like the Ok Go treadmill video but still very cool.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc Benway

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 22
  • That's right Stouffer, you help!
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 11:44:51 am »

I submit this for appraisal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pbyg_kcEk
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 03:20:26 am »

What up, Nabu?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 03:20:42 am »

I submit this for appraisal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pbyg_kcEk

The little alternative theater in my neighborhood had a show with these people about two weeks ago.  I couldn't make it, but I heard them talking about it on the radio.  I don't recall them using the term circuit bending in the interview, but i'll bet it was some of these same people.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 03:44:43 am »

What up, Nabu?

My lovely wife is in school right now, and I'm knocking back the vodka and off and on watching Big Trouble in Little China. We just had the blowout spring bash and housewarming (1 year late) and I go back to work tomorrow to recuperate. I tore off one of my big toenails this time home, and my beloved Red Wings are having some trouble. However, I've been playing street hockey with my brother-in-law lately, and this time home I scored my first goal against a real live human being (we normally play with this guy in goal. So, yeah. Hi there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 03:47:40 am »

um, actually.

I know, but... Wow.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 04:22:54 am »

My lovely wife is in school right now, and I'm knocking back the vodka and off and on watching Big Trouble in Little China.

there is a tv at a sushi restaurant my rugby team would frequent in Lynchburg. The only video cassette was Big Trouble in Little China. And after 50 Tsing Taos that movie is flipping hilarious. "Why is there lightning coming out of that guy's eyes? Dont the white guys have guns?"
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 04:24:50 am »

um, actually.

I know, but... Wow.

What would Lord Byron say about the state of the world today?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 04:33:41 am »

there is a tv at a sushi restaurant my rugby team would frequent in Lynchburg. The only video cassette was Big Trouble in Little China. And after 50 Tsing Taos that movie is flipping hilarious. "Why is there lightning coming out of that guy's eyes? Dont the white guys have guns?"

Dude, I know from personal experience that it only takes about 43 Tsingtaos to really enjoy Big Trouble in Little China.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 04:44:10 am »

I know a dude who owns only three DVDs and one of them is Big Trouble In Little China.


Also, I just blacked out on the last two hours and woke up wearing lip gloss.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Best music vid on youtube
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 04:52:45 am »

I know a dude who owns only three DVDs and one of them is Big Trouble In Little China.


Also, I just blacked out on the last two hours and woke up wearing lip gloss.

Come hang out at my house.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up