Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quiet board  (Read 3372 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Quiet board
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 03:33:59 pm »

Not to be discouraging, but I am on the pill solely because my periods are intolerable without it. But your mileage may vary.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Quiet board
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 06:36:49 pm »

damn, it feels good to be a gangsta man.

I am so sorry. I am so sorry that this happens to you.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Quiet board
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 12:17:00 am »

"my head's e'splodin!"

These periods!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Quiet board
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 01:46:59 am »

Not to be discouraging, but I am on the pill solely because my periods are intolerable without it. But your mileage may vary.

I have a terrible relationship with the pill. It makes my skin clear up, and it makes my periods more tolerable. However, it makes me gain weight. So what usually happens is, I get fed up with being chunkity and so I go off the pill. I lose weight, but then after a few months I get really sick of having bad skin and extremely painful periods, so I go back on the pill. The cycle begins anew.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up