Keith, I'm glad you've come to understand the "this one time when I/my buddy/this guy I heard about was so full of drugs/booze..." stories are getting old. Your post about honey slides is all about education, so I approve. I think maybe you are getting this whole "posting on TOUAMB thing. With Keith's personal growth in mind, here comes...
...things I have learned (about posting on TOUAMB)
1) Feel free to let your dork out. Everyone is letting their dork out.
2) Don't be a one note wonder (aka the M. Night Shamalamadingdong method) - post messages with varying themes, content, topics.
3) Beware the mods - they are extremely smart, don't put up with shit, and have secret powers that you don't want to be on the wrong side of
4) Re-read a post more than once before you respond if it's pissed you off. Maybe you misunderstood, maybe the person who posted it isn't very good at communicating via the written language
5) Every chick on a message board is a hot chick. Don't take it too seriously.
6) That poster who makes you angry? Does s/he remind you of either of your parents? If so, treat them as you do your parents - ignore what they say, and visit them as little as possible.
7) Arcane or weird stuff is always interesting - if the post is about EDUCATION, it is totally worth posting.

Everyone is no one until they post something surprising.
9) Do not feed trolls
10) There is a difference between a troll and an uneducated n00b, but that difference is sometimes really hard to tell.