Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Stories of Revenge  (Read 3852 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Stories of Revenge
« on: April 10, 2007, 07:38:25 pm »

Revenge.  It's a dish best served with risotto.  Or not.  Sometimes revenge can be fun college prank stuff, and othertimes you get arrested.  But it's human nature, I think, to sometimes desire it, and I'm pretty sure we've all done it.  So let's tell our stories of revenge.  I have many.  Whoever is first to post their story wins a prize, and the prize is that they get to pick which revenge story I tell, either a) cock to stranger:s call centre revenge b) fun-time fellow artist revenge or c) cock to strangers: book store revenge.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:22:10 pm »

I truly cannot think of a time I had revenge. Wanted, sure, but had? I'm kind of too meek for that.

On the other hand, if you want generalized revenge stories -- well, I did competitive forensics in Nebraska, which was an environment of such scum and villainy that revenge was everywhere, and seldom was it kind.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 01:54:10 am »

They say that revenge is a dish best served cold. I don't think I've ever had revenge, but I think about it a lot even though I've had a very good life. It is said that another word for revenge is wrath, and that is one of the seven deadly sins.

I used to think about exacting revenge on my ex for leaving me, but now I mostly just feel sorry for him. I have also thought quite a bit about going on a revenge trip like Hothead Paisan to make scummy bastids pay for their crimes. I have also found that thinking about rage too much gives me heartburn.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 03:45:20 am by linnea »
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 02:33:24 am »

I consider my current life as a successful, popular, attractive young lady general revenge for junior high.   

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 03:23:29 am »

I once put a stuffed snake into my brother's bed because he was bothering me. I also put soap and honey and tapioca balls on a friend's door after I wrapped him in two blankets, tied him up, and rolled him out of his room and down the hallway because we were having a food fight and I lost.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 09:54:11 am »

This bunch of twats with a penchant for black hoodys once set my schoolbag on fire, due to me going out with a lovely girl one of the guys fancied.

So I spread hydrochloric acid in a thin veneer across their workbench in Science before the lesson. Bingo! They all sit with their arms rested on the table the entire lesson, and by the end the sleeves of their precious Nirvana hoodys had been disintegrated, along with some of their arm. Not much of the arm.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 10:35:16 am by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 10:06:55 am »

Now that is a proper revenge story
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 10:20:54 am »


What Judy needs less of, IS SCIENCE.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 06:57:44 pm »

Note to self:  Don't fuck with Judy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 08:43:21 pm »

FUCK YES, Judy. Those dirtbags deserved what was coming to them. Tiny can.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 09:02:53 pm »

That reminds me of the time a dude I was working with in Microbio wrote our third groupmate's name in alcohol on the workbench and then lit it on fire... but that wasn't really a revenge story. Maybe it was prevenge.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 10:30:42 pm »

arranged a relocation to another company in the industry that wasn't such a group of putzers for me and brought in that account and, after later contract expirations, a few others.
Isn't that border-line illegal? I'm not quite sure how business works.
Good job though, mind you pissing on them would be good too/
Maybe one day you'll have just finished a mega gulp style drink and come across one of the assholes living on the street and then your revenge will be complete.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 10:44:11 pm »

Isn't that border-line illegal? I'm not quite sure how business works.
Good job though, mind you pissing on them would be good too/
Maybe one day you'll have just finished a mega gulp style drink and come across one of the assholes living on the street and then your revenge will be complete.

I think at this point it will be there turn for revenge.  And urine might be there only weapon.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 07:07:38 am »

Oh hey, not questioning the morality. Dicks shafted you on a deal, you shafting them back for the same deal is street justice.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Revenge
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 08:51:07 pm »

Is no-one else of the opinion that revenge is not rad? I see it as unproductive and just kind of not terribly nice.

Though it makes for bitching stories.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up