Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.  (Read 12778 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 04:41:33 pm »

The dogs certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Who was the character in the buccaneer coat and pith helmet?  Also, the dude busting moves onstage with the pink shirt and what looked like a devo hat was pretty amazing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 04:47:19 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 07:35:59 pm »

Wait - is that bacon in the deep fryer?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 07:50:34 pm »

Wait - is that bacon in the deep fryer?

Fried till crispy, then double-beer-battered.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:11:24 pm »

Those are some really crappy pictures of what looks like a really fun event.

Have you seen this?

You should work on getting Erika to attend your event next year.  If you billed it as the worlds largest bacon cook off she wouldn't be able to resist.  She loves all things worlds largest.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 12:17:15 am »


Who was the character in the buccaneer coat and pith helmet?

Whoever he is, he's sure handsome.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 12:21:58 am »

Those are some really crappy pictures of what looks like a really fun event.

I dunno, some pictures turned out nice, like

Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 06:19:35 pm »

My God, it's full of bacon!

Also, those are some very happy-looking dogs. I can't blame them.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 02:51:00 am »

I've never had deep fried bacon.  It is a line I will not cross.  It sounds good, but in the same way as some people have described the first hit of heroin to be: i.e really fuck*ng good, but a really fuck*ng bad idea in the long term, likely to get out of controle with someone like me.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 04:41:58 am »

Wow - I haven't seen a beer bong in 20 years and now I've seen two in the course of a week. Good party, Bobby.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 08:50:11 pm »

Bobby, I think you need a shirt with the Bacon Flowchart.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 09:09:05 pm »

To everyone that thinks they are being witty and/or amusing me by sending me any piece of trivia or any product bacon related:

Stop. You aren't.

At least twenty other people have sent them to me first, usually via IRC.

I appreciate the intent, please stop now.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 09:24:18 pm »

I always loved this commercial.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 04:54:41 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 01:42:13 pm »

Has anyone tried the bacon chocolate bar?

I ordered one for Christmas for the Technical Staff.  Unfortunately I didn't pick the right kind of shipping and now it's sitting in some UPS facility over the weekend... I hope it's cold enough there.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up