Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Cast Fetish.  (Read 22314 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Cast Fetish.
« on: April 16, 2007, 06:18:37 am »

I am struck. I am overwhelmed. I experienced something in the wee hours of the night on friday that I had not anticipated ever experiencing. The thunderbolt? The "cast" fetish.
A man enters. He wears a rubber mask, some kind of "samurai"? The mask covers his whole head, and features "asian" eyes and a false topknot. A small asian woman is sitting in a chair. Her legs are spread apart in a way which implies that we will be looking up her skirt-- this never happens. Instead, the man carefully, gently, puts a cast on her leg.

that's it.

that is the whole video.

in another fragment which we found today, the same man wraps a woman's whole body in cast-wrappings. Some vaguely "sexual" stuff goes on, as she is only wearing panties. This is-- he rubs the cast-liquid all over her, and rubs it on his face (ie, face-Mask). It seems to give him energy. We were watching this with the sound off, so I am not sure what was going on in that regard-- the one time that we turned the sound up, it seemed to be almost silent.

What is going on here. Is the mask part of the fetish? is the man ashamed to be filmed doing this? is this a cultural phenomena of some other culture of which I am not aware? Or, let's be honest with ourselves, Japanese?

Perhaps it's my over-interpretative state of mind due to the fact that I should be writing a research paper about Web 2.0 right now. Maybe it's that I'm born to analyze shit. But, I mean... this seems to me to be some kind of farce. The porn industry creates these "cast fetish" videos, and creates demand. People are always looking for something new to get off to, and now this fills that tiny niche of people who are jaded about looking for the next tranny-fuck*ng-a-hoss video.

The only way I'll be able to sleep at night, ironically, is if someone tells me that eventually the scary mask-man has sex with the girl in the big cast. Please tell me that goes on.

bonus: kudos to the porn industry, however, for the "smoking" genre, which seems to consist of porn actresses naked between shoots... smoking. I like that they can use every part of the animal these days.

update: the man is breathing really hard. in an unbearably creepy way.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:15:04 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 08:41:30 am »

I love porn which is unidentifiable as porn to those not in the know.  Some vore is like this.  I once read a comic about a fully clothed woman being eaten by a couch.  This was porn.
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 08:43:25 am »

Unfortunately, and it greatly saddens me that I can say this, I knew a guy in high school who had a cast fetish apparently through no help of the porn industry. I never asked a lot of questions about the situation, because I really didn't want to know, but it seemed to be a genuine enough thing. (The dude was also a major douche, but I figured that was separate from his wanting to look at ladies who had broken their ankles recently.)
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 09:24:18 am »

I once read a comic where a woman turned into a fridge and was used as such by the man she had a crush on. This was porn. It ended with her killing him and his girlfriend by falling on them.

Fetishes are weird things, it's a sexual response that seems almost pavlovian in some people since the fetish often has nothing at all to do with sexual gratification except an ingrained association.

I was going to say that at least it wasn't amputee porn but at least the amputees get laid.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:27:32 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 09:50:41 am »

at the one-act festival at my highschool, there was a really brilliant one one year about a man in love with his washing machine. Soap Opera, by David Ives.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 10:28:34 am »

Or, let's be honest with ourselves, Japanese?

Ihre Stereotypen sind unter Ihnen. 


(I took German only like two years ago and I can't remember anything.  And yeah, that ain't really a German style porn fetish, but they still need recognition.  They give us the ones that aren't fun to watch.)
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 10:31:50 am »

Soap Opera, by David Ives.
At least that's funny.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 05:49:44 am »

For some reason this entire cast fetish thing makes me think of Roy Orbison in Cling Film.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 06:02:21 am »

this made me laugh so hard that I alarmed my roommate quite thoroughly.

And, this exchange
Quote
'You win the bet,' says Roy, muffled. 'Now unwrap me.'

'Not for several hours.'

'Ah.'

reminded me of

Quote
UNCLE RAY: Aw yeah the back is sore yo
MARCO: I fix the back Ray
UNCLE RAY: Plus the other thing
MARCO: I suck the peen Ray
UNCLE RAY: Here is five hundred
UNCLE RAY: ahhhhhh
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 06:06:06 am »

For some reason this entire cast fetish thing makes me think of Roy Orbison in Cling Film.

I thought the same thing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 06:15:20 am »

today's video centered around a girl with a cast on her arm. the video consisted of her smoking while having a cast on. Then, she felt her cast for a while.
Then the video ended.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 06:22:43 am »

today's video centered around a girl with a cast on her arm. the video consisted of her smoking while having a cast on. Then, she felt her cast for a while.
Then the video ended.

So...is this for some weird university class, or are you trying to tell us that this is your new hobby?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 06:27:08 am »

Basically my new Passion is... figuring this out. I am fascinated by how resolutely un-sexual this is.

Also I am fantasizing about having written my end-of-semester research paper on this. I feel like there would have been a lot there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 07:35:09 am »

Also I am fantasizing about having written my end-of-semester research paper on this. I feel like there would have been a lot there.

Dan has a term paper fetish.  Hot!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 07:40:56 am »

yeah, I do. My term paper was so hot... I kind of went on a rant about it to a cute girl for a really long time today.

Although I guess if she keeps asking you questions about it, it counts as a "conversation..." I sure felt like I was ranting, though.

In my defense (?) I also explained the cast porn thing to her. she found it hilarious.
I had just met her a few minutes previously, so basically her first impression of me is that I wanted to write my term paper about porn, but I wrote about the internet instead.

My anti-charm is really charming.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up