Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Cast Fetish.  (Read 22279 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 05:06:53 pm »

From now on, when I visit the Who's Online page, I will count the number of times this thread is being viewed by "Guest".  This will be a useful proxy for the state of humankind.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 12:58:05 pm »

I love porn which is unidentifiable as porn to those not in the know.  Some vore is like this.  I once read a comic about a fully clothed woman being eaten by a couch.  This was porn.

Two words: Religious vore.


Also:

Ouchy the Clown (Pro Dom, DJ, Meeting Facilitator)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:08:20 pm by Bobby Isosceles »
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:00 am »

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? What would your mothers think?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 10:56:59 am »

For further study, I would like to suggest the documentary: Crumb.

That R. Crumb... OHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
Logged

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 05:45:37 pm »

I'm a lover of all things Converse Chuck Taylor.  In my search for message boards about Chucks, I came across boards for Chucks fetishes.  With photo galleries.  People bound & gagged, wearing nothing but Chucks.  People doing the deed wearing nothing but Chucks.  People pissing in their Chucks, & the slipping them on.  After seeing that, I haven't searched for any more message boards regarding Chucks.  I'd rather not know what else people do besides, you know, wear them along with proper attire.

I also came across a site for people w/ sneezing fetishes once.  I can't remember what I had been googling at the time.  But I didn't go into the site.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 07:46:47 pm »

The new popularity of Converses is so confusing to me.  Back in the day, I bought my pair out of a huge bin of them, where the shoes weren't even matched to each other, for $4 a pair, now, they're like, crazy expensive.  Clearly some celebrity is responsible for this.  There can be no other reason.  From what I have observed it is likely the same person who brought super-tight-skinny-jeans back.  Who ever that is... Fuck you.  Converses are worthless, and have to arch support.  No one should waste so much money on a shitty shoe.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 08:40:28 pm »

Converses are worthless, and have to arch support.  No one should waste so much money on a shitty shoe.

Oh noooo!  Converses rule!  I suppose one just has to have the right foot shape to wear them.  I have very flat & narrow feet & on me, they're crazy comfy.  I started actively collecting them around 1999-2000.  Back then, retail on them was around $25, & you could get them on ebay for even cheaper.  I can't remember exactly when this was, but a few years ago Converse was bought out by Nike & production was shipped overseas.  Since then, retail prices have jumped to around $45 for the standard solid color canvas shoes.  All things considering is still a pretty cheap price for a pair of sneakers.  Now, though, I only buy one or two new pair a year.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 08:54:26 pm »

I have two pairs. One which was formerly navy blue, now a kind of light... purpley blue? they got left in the sun for a really long time. I thought they were lost.
Which is when I bought my black ones.

So, I now have so many pairs of sneakers. Not OK. Now I mostly wear these.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 08:56:18 pm »

I never owned a pair. I'm New Balance man because they're the only ones I can find in EEEE
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 10:13:54 pm »

Wait - so they shipped production overseas and now they're crazy expensive?  Isn't that the opposite of what's supposed to happen?

Personally, I'd rather not have my arches collapse into rubble so I avoid 'em. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 10:38:17 pm »

I had a really awesome cantaloupe colored pair of Chuck Taylors when I was in high school. I had to put arch insoles in them and then they were fine.  A bunch of vegan kids I knew wore them to avoid leather shoes. They're not really appropriate to wear to work, but

Speaking of arches, I also got a pair of Dansko clogs when I was in Denver, since almost all the nurses at our clinic wore them. I like them, but you have to wear them pretty much indoors only, or else on flat terrain. The path to my front door is rocky and perilous, and I almost turned an ankle wearing my clogs. They will be nice when I get to Denver and have a desk job. If I ever did get a job as a medic I'd want these, though. Our paid staff here have them, and they're excellent PPE.

Also, in other news: My oven is on the clean cycle and god damn does it smell awful. It's relatively new and I hardly ever used it, but I wanted to make sure that it's sparkling clean for the final inspection and part of Operation Recover Deposit.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 11:31:07 pm »

I forgot: in the fall and winter, I wear some HOT hiking boots I bought. You know, for snow and such. They are pretty comfortable, have good support, are warm... basically awesome.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 12:01:13 am »

Also, in other news: My oven is on the clean cycle and god damn does it smell awful. It's relatively new and I hardly ever used it, but I wanted to make sure that it's sparkling clean for the final inspection and part of Operation Recover Deposit.

FYI, the most common time for an oven's heating element to fail is right after a cleaning cycle.  You might want to bake a pie (or simulate same) to make sure its still in working order.  Mine did this to me at Thanksgiving last year (cleaned it the day before).  Fortunately I had a plan B involving the barbecue.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 01:48:56 am »

Wait - so they shipped production overseas and now they're crazy expensive?  Isn't that the opposite of what's supposed to happen?

Yeah, I attribute the cost hike to being bought by Nike.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 07:23:04 am »

I used to wear Chucks when I was younger, but now arch support is something that I don't like to disregard.  I deduce that Impy Chick is young.  One day arch support will matter to her as well.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up