Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Cast Fetish.  (Read 22304 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2007, 07:01:30 pm »

The phrase "pervy hobbit fancier" still gives me cold shivers. I couldn't tell you why, besides a few bad experiences in fandom. (Well, plus the assumption that I was a pervy hobbit fancier by a jerkish friend of mine, when in fact my adolescent appreciation for hobbits was entirely platonic.)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2007, 04:17:47 am »

C'mon V, embrace your inner hobbit lover.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2007, 05:37:31 am »

um.
people.

this one is, on some level more understandable.
but at the same time... less.

The Pussy-Foot (NSFW OBVIOUSLY, GEEZ!)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2007, 05:42:18 am »

Quote from: The web page
This silicone sex toy is also a convenient practice tool for preparing to get hot and kinky with actual feet.

But... but...

... oh, never mind. If I have to explain this to you, foot fetishists, you'll never know.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2007, 06:35:52 am »

Man. Some crazy asshole is probably going to get filthy rich from that thing.

Jeez... that thing is creepy.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2007, 01:32:59 pm »

Wow.  That bottom photo just looks painful to me.  Incredibly, achingly painful. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2007, 01:50:31 pm »

This place has gotten pretty sketchy lately.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2007, 02:20:41 pm »

Well, you said you wanted me back...

I try not to be the sketch factor everywhere I go.  You would think with Jough around I'd at least have some competition. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2007, 03:26:41 pm »

I'm not complaining.  Really, I've been educated.  I only know the tiny corner of knowledge necessary to vaguely understand what a foot fetish is, and (perhaps intentionally) never put any thought into the mechanics of such a thing.  I didn't know anyone actually wanted a foot-pu$$y.  Clearly there's enough of a market out there though.  EDUCATION.  If someone handed me a rubber foot and told me I had to find away to get off on it, I'd probably take whatever pleasure could be found in bouncing it around on a playgroundfor a while, watching it fly around willy-nilly, then return it. "Why is there bits of gravel and grass on it?"  "Hey!  Don't question my kink!" 

Also, remember back in the early 90's when there were those stupid rubber arms and legs you could hang out of your trunk as a gag?  Do you think people used those before a higher-end market item was available?  Also there were those hand and foot shaped dog chew toys.  My dog had the hand.   

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2007, 03:48:26 pm »

Whatever happened to the good old-fashioned "hooker" method?  Used to be that a desperate fetishist had to pay by the hour to have access to such...delicacies.  Seems like nowadays there's a specialty toy out there for every kind of fetish you can think of, dream up, or read about in a Dan Savage column. 

Pedro has a "foot thing," by no means a fetish, to the extent that he holds a deep appreciation of nice-looking feet in attractive shoes.  This has two key benefits for me: 1) free-flowing access to pedicures, and 2) he willingly and joyfully accompanies me on shoe-shopping expeditions. 

The downside: he refers to my favorite shoes, a pair of highly utilitarian and comfortable Sketchers, as "lesbian shoes." 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2007, 05:38:42 pm »

Pedro has a "foot thing," by no means a fetish, to the extent that he holds a deep appreciation of nice-looking feet in attractive shoes.  This has two key benefits for me: 1) free-flowing access to pedicures, and 2) he willingly and joyfully accompanies me on shoe-shopping expeditions. 

The downside: he refers to my favorite shoes, a pair of highly utilitarian and comfortable Sketchers, as "lesbian shoes." 

No, no - of course not. No one suggested such a thing. Wouldn't dream of it.

Shhhhhh.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2007, 06:19:34 pm »

If someone handed me a rubber foot and told me I had to find away to get off on it, I'd probably take whatever pleasure could be found in bouncing it around on a playgroundfor a while, watching it fly around willy-nilly, then return it. "Why is there bits of gravel and grass on it?"  "Hey!  Don't question my kink!" 

Smells, I know there is a lot of this kind of appreciation going around for you at the moment, but: thank you for this post. It has made my day better.

To be fair, I really don't have any kind of an issue with foot fetishists. Of all the potential arrays of fetish objects, I think that foot fetish is among the most grounded (since it still generally involves an attractive member of the opposite sex, doesn't generally go into elaborate props and scenarios, and doesn't involve anything with disease-vector capacity), but the concept of a foot-pussy still unnerves the living crap out of me. If it were just an attractive latex foot, I don't think it'd bother me in the same way, although I'm not entirely sure I can articulate why.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2007, 08:22:41 pm »

My only issue with foot fetishists is that apparently there's a lot of overlap between them and people who like the things I like (WHICH ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND NORMAL OF COURSE) so every so often a video I download will have like two and a half minutes of the camera just lovingly panning around this lady's bare foot as she digs her toes into deep pile carpet.

But then I guess after that two and a half minute segment is over all the foot-fetishists are going "What? No, no, pan back down! Back down to the foot, goddammit! Augh, what's wrong with these people?!" So I guess as long as nobody's getting hurt we can all put up with each other.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2007, 01:45:27 am »

um.
people.

this one is, on some level more understandable.
but at the same time... less.

The Pussy-Foot (NSFW OBVIOUSLY, GEEZ!)

I don't think I've ever regretted anything in my life more than clicking on that link.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up