Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cast Fetish.  (Read 22327 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2007, 02:44:21 am »

That really is the perfect combination of foot and vagina.


Excepting, of course, that there are some things that really don't need to be combined. And how creepy is that first picture? Hey, everybody, party at Eddie Gein's house!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2007, 04:04:06 am »

I don't think I've ever regretted anything in my life more than clicking on that link.

Yeah, thanks Daniel.

Excepting, of course, that there are some things that really don't need to be combined. And how creepy is that first picture? Hey, everybody, party at Eddie Gein's house!

Heh, sweet move around the filter.
That first picture... jeez, that's just awful. It puts the lotion in the basket...
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2007, 12:45:58 pm »

No, no - of course not. No one suggested [that pedro has a foot fetish]. Wouldn't dream of it.

Shhhhhh.

Pedro's response, when I showed him the pussy-foot:

"That's disturbing.  It looks like some kind of stigmata.  But if you just look at the picture where you can't see the vagina, those are really nice feet." 

I'm not sure if I should be reassured or not, by that.  He might want to have sex with me because my feet are cute, but at least he doesn't want to have sex with the feet themselves. 

Maybe I can parlay this into frequent and extensive footrubs?  Odd that this never occurred to me before. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2007, 02:01:40 pm »

Maybe I can parlay this into frequent and extensive footrubs?  Odd that this never occurred to me before. 

Quote from: jldunston
Waitaminute - if that's your left hand, and that's your right hand, what the hell are you rubbing my feet with?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2007, 02:46:45 pm »

You just have to ruin everything, don't you, Nabu?  I can't even have a nice fantasy life without you making it all creepy. 

Seriously, I'll try almost anything once, but footjobs might be beyond even my ability.  I just wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face.  And I get the impression that laughing at your partner during sex is usually a turn-off. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 03:09:02 pm »

You just have to ruin everything, don't you, Nabu?  I can't even have a nice fantasy life without you making it all creepy. 

Seriously, I'll try almost anything once, but footjobs might be beyond even my ability.  I just wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face.  And I get the impression that laughing at your partner during sex is usually a turn-off. 

That would be a pretty big turn off. I guess footjobs aren't really any weirder than titty fuck*ng. It's just that there are a lot more breast men than foot men out there. I bet foot men don't even have their own drink. And I'm not sure if I'd want to eat off of their special menu.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2007, 03:27:55 pm »

You just have to ruin everything, don't you, Nabu?  I can't even have a nice fantasy life without you making it all creepy. 

Seriously, I'll try almost anything once, but footjobs might be beyond even my ability.  I just wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face.  And I get the impression that laughing at your partner during sex is usually a turn-off. 

Well, except if they're wearing a clown suit. Then it's ok.

That was originally going to continue on and become a lot worse, but I decide to spare you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2007, 03:35:20 pm »

I was going to say something about Nabu and JL having sex with each other using the stigmata foot-ginas we all secretly hope they have, but I'm stopping myself.  Because I have standards.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2007, 04:01:28 pm »

That would be a pretty big turn off. I guess footjobs aren't really any weirder than titty fuck*ng. It's just that there are a lot more breast men than foot men out there. I bet foot men don't even have their own drink. And I'm not sure if I'd want to eat off of their special menu.

They may not have a drink, but they have a jaunty uniform, and probably such as a union or guild.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2007, 05:06:22 pm »

I was going to say something about Nabu and JL having sex with each other using the stigmata foot-ginas we all secretly hope they have, but I'm stopping myself.  Because I have standards.

Standards, eh? I should look into getting some of those.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2007, 09:08:12 pm »

That was originally going to continue on and become a lot worse, but I decide to spare you.

I was going to say something about Nabu and JL having sex with each other using the stigmata foot-ginas we all secretly hope they have, but I'm stopping myself.  Because I have standards.

Standards, eh? I should look into getting some of those.

Wait, what? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cast Fetish.
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2007, 09:31:01 pm »

Everyone knew where the clown thing was going.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up