Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achehead's Sites  (Read 2281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Achehead's Sites
« on: October 05, 2003, 05:37:09 am »

I've been clicking on the websites of members who indicated they have one. Some are truly awesome!

I like about all of them - Wombat's is awesome if you like animals.

Fuddes' is good if you dig curmudgeonly twenty-somethings who like to write and aren't bad at it.

RevDJ's is good if you like Math, wry observations and philosophical discussion. (Click in the artist he met on his camping trip....it is SO COOL)

No one's sucks, and don't be offended if I didn't mention you here.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Achehead's Sites
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 12:08:19 am »

Oh, this is very good advice, to go look at all of these.  So much for whatever I was going to accomplish this evening.  I might just have time to get through CortJstr's entertaining list of quotes.

In a similar vein - I think everyone who doesn't want to admit where they are under 'location' in the memberlist should come up with something clever.  Just to amuse me, that's all.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achehead's Sites
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2003, 02:23:07 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Oh, this is very good advice, to go look at all of these.  So much for whatever I was going to accomplish this evening.  I might just have time to get through CortJstr's entertaining list of quotes.


And I plan to add to it in the next couple days. I've been adding to that since like '97 and I've been too lazy to convert it out of the plain ol' big-ass html format.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achehead's Sites
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2003, 02:41:48 am »

This spurred me to update my profile. My (unbelievably crappy!) blog is now linked. Fear and marvel, true believers.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Achehead's Sites
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 04:16:56 pm »

<sigh>

Ridiculous.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up