Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where I Was Last Night  (Read 1425 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Where I Was Last Night
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 07:26:40 pm »

Man, I wish my intarwub connection wasn't so shitty. It took me 20 minutes to download a Napoleon Dynamite clip. I'd like to watch the Fireworks clip you linked, but maybe someone can sum up the highlights for me?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Where I Was Last Night
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 07:37:09 pm »

basically there were a lot of big booms and flashes, and they were many colors and really bright.

...?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where I Was Last Night
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 09:22:44 pm »

It's the opening to the Kentucky Derby festival, and it's the largest fireworks show in North America, if not the world.

S'cool.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where I Was Last Night
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:09:58 am »

That is cool because i've been there and have travelled on that bridge.  That's the bridge that crosses over into uhh... West Virginia?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where I Was Last Night
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 01:13:59 am »

That is cool because i've been there and have travelled on that bridge.  That's the bridge that crosses over into uhh... West Virginia?

Indiana.  I don't think you actually went over either of those bridges.  You went on to STL, didn't you?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up