Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Onstad's latest Achewood Supplement: http://martini.assetbar.com/achewood/home  (Read 42647 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

I love my dead, gay, touamb.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I think Onstad, despite being Over Thirty, has the right idea about things, even if the  implementation will be rocky as he makes the painful growth spurt to Web 2.0 trendiness.

Plus, I always thought TUOAMB was kinda gay and incestuous.  Sorry.

You got a problem with that?

I have no idea what people are talking about when they talking about Web 2.0, but if this is an example, apparently it's the Web only uglier and more poorly organized?

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

I wonder how long it'll take me to make 'stad hate that thing.

I am so on your team.  And the game is on.

Also I am all about gay TOUAMB action.  Anyone who doesn't recognise the beauty of gayness on the internet hasn't really enjoyed the internet to it's full potential.  Get out there kids - there's things to explore and enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 01:21:29 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Quote from: wombat
I have no idea what people are talking about when they talking about Web 2.0, but if this is an example, apparently it's the Web only uglier and more poorly organized?

Man, womb@, you are ten hells of canned.

If the "evolution" of the internet means more interactivity and more user-generated content at the cost of being completely incoherent... then I am totally hooking up my old 28.8.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Wait, are you callin' me some kind of brother-fucker?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile


And AW? Just 'cause you're a brother-humper is no reason not to be a gentle lover.

::KISS KISS::

Aw shucks, smoochy booches right back atcha.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile


[Just, shave, dudes. All I ask.]

Yeah, those short and curlies tend to get caught in one's teeth.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

I would say that the web 2.0 thing is capable of being really well done and organized. But, as with all new things, it is sometimes ugly as fuck.

Ze Frank's "The Org," Facebook, Digg
vs
Myspace, this achewood abomination, myspace
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Pretty sure I saw a JOUGH DEPMPSEY IS A CHARLTATON in there somewhere. Good lord.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest

I truly wish someone hadn't already made the "I love my dead gay TOUAMB" joke, because I wanted to, but in its stead, I'll say this:

Web 2.0 is like teenage suicide -- don't do it!

Anyway, guys, rock on. Ash, you and your 41 lames are my new heroes.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

Pretty sure I saw a JOUGH DEPMPSEY IS A CHARLTATON in there somewhere. Good lord.

Yeah, it is on page three of todays (4/25) comic.  Anyone know who did that?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

That's okay Jough - I really dig the Charlatans.  Us and Us Only is a seriously great CD and "Weirdo" is a crazy good song as well.
Logged

rabidambulance

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile

That "thing" makes me wish I could take away the cans of everyone who uses it.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com

Was I the only one to not notice until now that every strip on the main site now links to its assetbar counterpart?

That's sad. I liked the occasional hidden links to weird shit that may or may not have served as Onstad's inspiration for that strip, etc.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Was I the only one to not notice until now that every strip on the main site now links to its assetbar counterpart?

That's sad. I liked the occasional hidden links to weird shit that may or may not have served as Onstad's inspiration for that strip, etc.

Thank you AmINaked.com!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up