Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: April 25 2007 - since major religious thinkers came out against the diorama  (Read 3335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com

Roast Beef has a sign on his pod that says ROAST BEEF.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Wow, I did not expect Cornelius to be there.

I just hope the game doesn't get crashed like the bathroom party. Unless that's who the other team is.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

dude, you think there's an "other team?"
Maybe you ain't get this concept.

This strip is peer-pressuring the fuck out of me, in that I have never gotten stoned, and the only person who regularly offers me a "toke" is... the guy who does the radio show after me. ie, tonight.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog

Inev, you can just stand in a little sanitary pod with glove extensions for you arms, and then the peer pressure won't be able to get you because it will be confused.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Do *****s have a certain amount of metal hairs that they can put together into various styles?

Or are they like Lego men and there are little magnets under different pre-molded metal "wigs"?

Because a dude is cheering for the Lego theory.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

yeah, for real.

But really, my "peer pressure" drive is always overwhelmed by my "oh shit, but what if I do something stupid and get hurt! fuck! fuck! the world is dangerous!" one.

also, I have so much work tonight. shit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

But really, my "peer pressure" drive is always overwhelmed by my "oh shit, but what if I do something stupid and get hurt! fuck! fuck! the world is dangerous!" one.

You know, I never smoked weed in college, not once, despite many opportunities to do so.  My thinking was largely like this.  Also, I was a bit concerned that I'd really really like it, and end up smoking all the time.

I don't feel bad about this, by any means.  But if I had it to do over again... I'd probably have me a toke, yeah.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

That's fine, 'cause that's ok.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:50:10 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Speaking of peer pressure... well, not exactly peer pressure, but I'm the type of person that gets salivating for a cup of coffee when I see one in a movie, so I guess the plan is to blast "Amadeus" real loud on the DVD and try to like touch the notes coming offa the speakers, you know.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile

Does anyone else find it bizarre how quickly this arc is progressing? My chief concern here is we will not see enough of stoned Cornelius.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com

What position is Todd playing? Silly mid-on?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Left wing?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile

I'm not sure whether Todd is just that out-of-it, or if he's just playing out of position to be an asshole.  Either possibility is hilarious.

Cornelius is garbed, fittingly, like another Cornelius, but the Pete Rose hair wins, hands down.  That Pete Rose, is such Tough Guy!  Slidink into base with head first!  Although how one gets a ***** stoned to begin with is completely beyond me.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Man, Vlad chugs down malicious amounts of beer all the time, I can't see why he couldn't smoke - actually, he has been seen holding cigars here and there (unless of course I misremember).
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up