Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo  (Read 5207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 01:46:53 am »

I just killed a kitten in honor of Jough's birthday.















heh, psych. But happy birthday wishes to the joughypantalones. Lots of <3.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 03:29:55 am »

heh, psych. But happy birthday wishes to the joughypantalones. Lots of <3.

I missed this the first time and found it even more amusing.


Happy Birthday, Jough, you charltaton, you.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 04:11:23 am »

Logged
ACHIEVE

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 06:44:07 am »

I just killed a kitten in honor of Jough's birthday.

I took it as a masturbatory reference, and then saw the psyche later.

I... I followed suit...  The last one was in your honor, Jough!
 
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 05:34:44 am »

I took it as a masturbatory reference, and then saw the psyche later.

I... I followed suit...  The last one was in your honor, Jough!
 

Please...think of the kittens.

Also: Cyndi Lauper's "She Bop" video. Beef mentions it in one of the 'zines.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 07:17:50 am »

Happiest of birthdays oh Glorious Leader!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 01:08:03 pm »

Huh.  Dude didn't comment on his own birthday thread.  I take it as a sign that things are awsome in Joughtown USA, but it does raise and important question:

What happens to a kid's imaginary friends when the kid grows up and leaves them behind? 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 02:00:35 pm »

Huh.  Dude didn't comment on his own birthday thread.  I take it as a sign that things are awsome in Joughtown USA, but it does raise and important question:

What happens to a kid's imaginary friends when the kid grows up and leaves them behind? 

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 02:33:01 pm »

Huh.  Dude didn't comment on his own birthday thread.  I take it as a sign that things are awsome in Joughtown USA, but it does raise and important question:

What happens to a kid's imaginary friends when the kid grows up and leaves them behind? 

Pretend I posted a link to that Calvin on Ritalin parody of Calvin & Hobbes
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:50 pm »

I just killed a kitten in honor of Jough's birthday.

I took it as a masturbatory reference, and then saw the psyche later.

I... I followed suit...  The last one was in your honor, Jough!
 

Please...think of the kittens.

Every time I masturbate, I kill a kitten.

Huh.  Dude didn't comment on his own birthday thread.  I take it as a sign that things are awsome in Joughtown USA, but it does raise and important question:

What happens to a kid's imaginary friends when the kid grows up and leaves them behind? 

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old imaginary friends don't die when you grow up... at least, most of them don't.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 10:38:44 pm »

What happens to a kid's imaginary friends when the kid grows up and leaves them behind? 

You ever see that movie where Harry Connick Robert Downey jr. (? I think) is followed around by four singing ghosts? It's like that.

Every time I masturbate, I kill a kitten.

Every time I kill a kitten, I mastur..... no, that's too far.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:20:57 pm by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 05:59:44 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2007, 06:20:27 am »

I actually popped by here on my birthday but didn't see this thread. Apparently there are now FIVE PAGES of threads I haven't read (that's five PAGES of THREADS).  Basically I'll never catch up now.

The birthday was fun.  I went back to Philly for a visit that weekend.  I've been hell of busy.  I don't have the kind of job where I can message board from work like most of you.

I got a new camera.  Expect more updates there.  Soon I'll be revising Jough.com and have more content there.

Soon.

I'm just going to read random threads.  I still have about a week's backlog of Achewood to read too.  Just not feeling this part of the internet these days.  I'm all about the eyebrows.

Thanks for all of your birthday wishes.  I got a little choked-up reading this thread a week after the fact now.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2007, 06:56:42 am »

'bout goddamn time.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Glorious anniversary of the birth of El Guapo
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2007, 01:37:34 pm »

With the appearance of AssBar and jough's absence, I'm starting to feel like TOUAMB is a leper colony.  This is where diseased Achewood fans get exiled, away from the sight of common man. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up