Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danger: 50,000 Zombies  (Read 1535 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Danger: 50,000 Zombies
« on: April 30, 2007, 04:00:26 pm »

Danger: 50,000 Zombies

Fresh after my latest Simon Pegg and Nick Frost-related thread, I've got another one for you. This is their zombie survival guide, which I believe came out before Shaun of the Dead. It's pretty long at 26 minutes, but nothing else you do today will make you laugh this much. The best part is when Pegg (pretending to be Australian) is showing off a table full of anti-zombie weaponry. One of them is a baseball bat, and watching two English guys discuss what it's for is pretty hilarious.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 03:01:19 am »

Hmm, 37 views and 0 replies. Was it the part where I posted a 26 minute youtube video?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 03:18:42 am »

Could be, rabbit, could be...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 06:36:37 am »

I watched it.  Funny as hell.  26 minutes well spent.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 02:15:55 pm »

Yea, I watched it too, but then totally assumed I'd been sent to it by a different site. I do like me some Pegg and Frost.  Their (all too unfortunately) short-lived radio show was great, had a bunch of their comedian friends on it when they were broadcasting from the Fringe.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up