Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's time to go  (Read 2400 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
It's time to go
« on: May 01, 2007, 06:47:18 am »

... to the new planet.  The meek can stay behind and inherit stuff. 

I am really happy about this.  Mostly I am hoping this new planet has rad oceans with giant pink marine dragons like I saw on the cover of a heinlein novel once.  (It was a very manly shade of pink... maybe you had to be there.)  If I ever do some crazy math that leads to the invention of a warp drive, you will know that I only did it so I could party with the dragons on Gliese. 

Also, we should terraform Mars.  Assuming we can resolve all the maddening ethical concerns surrounding such a project.  And figure out how to do it. 

I am also in favor of floating cities on venus.  But then again, who isn't?
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to go
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 09:18:05 am »

Alternate, marry me and we'll move to mars together.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to go
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 04:47:02 pm »

I just canned AugustWest for that tale about the layover and Prius key clusterfark in the linked thread.  I think I would have held it together until the last exchange with the dealership - then gone over the counter and ripped the pinhead's head off.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to go
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 05:41:11 pm »

I had pretty much repressed that memory...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to go
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 09:34:57 am »

Alternate, marry me and we'll move to mars together.

Awesome, sounds like a plan. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?
Pages: [1]   Go Up