Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gimmie a Pseudonym!  (Read 6157 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 10:51:23 pm »

FIERCE LOG
ICE GOLFER
LICE GOFER
LOGIC FREE

All of those eerily descriptive.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 11:28:04 pm »

Lowland jive dacha : a happenin' vacation spot   
Jaded vanilla chow: Not this for dessert again!
Java hewn acid doll: made in the traditional way

JAVA ACNE DHOW DILL: just the unlikeliest set of words.   

Old java, lewd China: A teaset I'd like to have
Waddle in Java Loch: A scottish destination.  Bring your waders.
Cow led naval jihad: Bombarding sheep on the shore.
Jowl and leach diva: Possibly offered at high-end spas near you.

DAD JAVELIN LA CHOW: Javelin! 

Venal lad cow jihad: Dissipated youth strike back at PETA
Navel jihad aw cold: Get that damn machete offa my belly!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 11:50:32 pm »

I was just thinking of the Simpson's, and I thought:" Hey, I wonder if my name could be turned into any interesting anagrams?" 


We talked about this...  well no actually we didn't I guess.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 12:43:06 am »

I'm at work so can't go though looking for proper names but two that I like:

A SACRED NEON NORM

A ROMANCE NERD SON
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 02:48:16 am »

Chris Onstad
Funny Motherfucker
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 02:55:20 am »

We talked about this...  well no actually we didn't I guess.

Oh... sorry.  I suppose that post sunk in subconsciously.  My real name is pretty good for the anagrams.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 08:26:50 pm »

First Middle Last gives us:
Boner Bra Turd Story
Ban Rutty Borer Rods
Rosy Turd Banter Bro

and my favorite...

Try Turbos Rad Boner
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 09:18:38 pm »

Jawing clown stalks on.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 09:37:49 pm »

 The bad news: I went with A.Lias.  The good news: they liked the play and I made some money.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 09:59:26 pm »

Wow... I never tried that anagram thingy before.

These are some various combinations that I came up with...
Raja Sol Glory
Sonar Joy Solo
Llano Rosary Nos
Angora Joy Loss
Sorrel Rig Solo
Sonar Joy Solo

The bad news: I went with A.Lias.  The good news: they liked the play and I made some money.



Awesome, I'm glad it worked.

Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 10:06:46 pm »

Jay Limmo.  Hence...
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2007, 05:20:31 pm »

LIVE, thread, LIVE!  *creepy organ music*

Pedro and I came to the topic of name anagrams in an interesting way just yesterday.  Maybe you will find this amusing? 

P - You and your crossword puzzles. 
j - Laugh all you want, but when we're eighty and you can't remember your name I'll still be as sharp and witty as I am today. 
P - (old man voice) "there, I've finished my forty-ninth play.  Now time to sign it.  What's my name?" 
j - if you ever ask me what your name is it had better be in bed. 
P - (old man voice) What's my name? 
j - Oh, dude, no. 
P - Spell it!
j - a-d-r-i-a-n
P - Anagram it! 
j - A Nadir. 
P - Really? 
j - I do the jumble, too. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2007, 05:33:18 pm »


j - Laugh all you want, but when we're eighty and you can't remember your name I'll still be as sharp and witty as I am today. 


S'true.  My beloved grandmother did the crossword puzzle everyday and was sharp as tack when she died at 94.  She also had two large vodkas on the rocks at cocktail hour everyday.

I miss her a lot.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2007, 05:44:27 pm »

I found my pornstar name. 

Jasmine Donut.  As in, "smile like a..."

I also liked:

just no median
jade omits nun
amid none just
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Gimmie a Pseudonym!
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2007, 08:08:20 pm »

LIVE, thread, LIVE!  *creepy organ music*

Pedro and I came to the topic of name anagrams in an interesting way just yesterday.  Maybe you will find this amusing? 

(Couple playing word games with each other redacted.)

Jeremy's . . . Iron?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up