Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scott Kurtz is a dick, part deux  (Read 5253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick, part deux
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 03:57:56 am »

Scott Kurtz
Cartoonist
http://www.pvponline.com

The idea of anyone putting a job title like "Cartoonist" in their .sig makes me laugh for reasons I don't fully understand.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick, part deux
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 10:46:20 am »

That's because "Cartooneer" doesn't have the air of authority.

On that note, I will tell people I play guitar, but I will not say that I'm a guitarist.

Once, when I was drunk however, I called myself a guitartist.  I was drunk though, so I slurred, and everyone thought I said "guitardist".

They were closer than I am happy with.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick, part deux
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 12:20:56 am »

What is Scott Kurtz if not a cartoonist?  Is that not his occupation?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick, part deux
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 02:34:19 am »

I'm not saying it's not justified. It just makes me laugh.

My mom works for a physician. One of his patients hit the lottery a few years ago. So when they have to update their contact information, under "Occupation," she writes, "Millionaire." That makes me laugh too.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick, part deux
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 03:18:44 am »

I'm not saying it's not justified. It just makes me laugh.

My mom works for a physician. One of his patients hit the lottery a few years ago. So when they have to update their contact information, under "Occupation," she writes, "Millionaire." That makes me laugh too.

I think that's what Thurston Howelll III writes too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up