Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Animalicious!! (10-07-03)  (Read 4961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2003, 05:46:39 pm »

Personally, I'm kinda touched by the gang's concern for Pat (and by extension Ray).  It woulda been easy (and funny) to leave Pat up there on stage twisting in the wind.  I guess That's What Friends Are For.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2003, 06:14:21 pm »

This RULES! First I got DEVO in my head, but now I keep seeing the musical finale from "Revenge of the Nerds". All we need is Mr Bear with a Mohawk playing an electic violin and blister and Todd joint poppin' and moonwalkin' and *****ing across the stage.

This strip is magic!
Logged

Anarchy_Bowling

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2003, 06:40:09 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
This RULES! First I got DEVO in my head, but now I keep seeing the musical finale from "Revenge of the Nerds". All we need is Mr Bear with a Mohawk playing an electic violin and blister and Todd joint poppin' and moonwalkin' and *****ing across the stage.

This strip is magic!


NO ON 15!  NO ON 15!

Alright, so that was Nerds In Paradise, but I'm definitely there with ya, Dawg.
Logged
Official US Representative to the Danish Ubergothy*

(*A system of government dedicated to the preservation of rock and the elmination of "That Guy".  You know who you are.)

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2003, 06:52:13 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
This RULES! First I got DEVO in my head, but now I keep seeing the musical finale from "Revenge of the Nerds". All we need is Mr Bear with a Mohawk playing an electic violin and blister and Todd joint poppin' and moonwalkin' and *****ing across the stage.

This strip is magic!


Dammit, now I have to go home and listen to the FenixTX song where they cover Lamar's rap from that scene.

AlohaDawg, look what you've done! (Double dammit! Now I also have to listen to Fatboy Slim - Michael Jackson)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2003, 08:21:28 pm »

Roast Beef as Devo is so perfect there aren't even words.

Just... this strip is fantastic. Wherever Onstad is going, I'm along for the ride.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2003, 06:18:41 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Man this is getting so good he oughta quit everything else he does and put out three a day!


That would be awesome man, but Onstad's not going on the wagon anytime soon.

Also, this strip kicked ass. It is all about the mohawk.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

V-Adore

  • Guest
Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2003, 09:20:17 pm »

It just occurs to me that "Animalicious" is really sort of an odd name for the band. I mean, this is the Underground -- everybody's an animal, so "Animalicious" doesn't really distinguish them. It's like... I dunno... naming a human rock band Mantastic.

(Or maybe it is a direct allusion and I'm a moron.)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up