Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Just Keep Looking...  (Read 1162 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tenshanhan

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
I Just Keep Looking...
« on: May 09, 2007, 10:47:54 pm »

I'm terribly, teribly sorry if this has been asked before. I did a forum search, but found no satisfactory results... It's just, I just got into Achewood, and I'm currently up to 01/16/2003 "Goodbye Showbiz", and I just cannot find the alt-text! I've tried the "hover penis over comic" technique, as I have done with xkcd et al., and... I don't know. Am I missing something? Should it be there?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Keep Looking...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 10:52:17 pm »

It should indeed.  Which browser are you using?

Another technique is to right click on the comic, then look at the properties of the image.  Alt text shows up there as well.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Tenshanhan

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Keep Looking...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:57:10 pm »

I am using... The latest version of Firefox. It wouldn't work in IE either though. And for some reason, when I right click and try properties, it says "Alternate Text: Missing."
Logged

Tenshanhan

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Keep Looking...
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 11:02:38 pm »

That worked! Thank you so much! Jeeze, you guys are fast. Also, I just read Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. ... I am here to stay.

Actually, Philippe had me at hello.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up