Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: the horrible world of fake meats  (Read 9105 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
the horrible world of fake meats
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2003, 10:59:38 am »

God, where the hell have I been for this thread.  Is it noon already?  God, I'm a mess.

No, really, I wouldn't have made tofu my avatar if it wasn't keeping me alive through all these years of vegetarian/veganism.  It's delicious if you cook it right, it's a complete protein, and it's not too expensive or tricky to do things with.  Fake meat kind of freaks me out, but I eat it occasionally, not because I miss meat at all, but because in a social situation it's easier when your food looks like everyone else's.

In response to jough's innuendo, it stops being funny.  As a vegan teenage girl, I hear that one a lot.  And yes, it is vegan.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
the horrible world of fake meats
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2003, 01:12:28 pm »

I didn't mean to suggest innuendo as much as I meant to just flat out state that it's been my experience that vegetarian girls give really lousy head.

It may have something to do with the usual ancillary neo-hippy astrology-believing tree-hugging sandal-wearing LSD-dropping Grateful Dead Phish-listening unkempt leftist aloofness though that brings that on.

Eat meat or don't eat meat.  But don't prostlytise.  You're not going to convert me, plant-killer.

My ire is directed completely at no one on this board.  I guess I should forward this thread to a few people, though.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
the horrible world of fake meats
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2003, 02:01:06 pm »

...but leftist hippies tend to not want to get married and a willing to do the nasty in more fun places then a boring old bed.  But that's me.  Also I've noticed my jaw is a little weaker since giving up meat - so maybe you're claim might have some merit.

As for plain ol' tofu - I'm not a fan, I love beans and I love other soy products like soy milk, but I've tried all the different types out there and the only one I like is andalucia.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up