Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heroes - May be Spoiltery  (Read 1156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Heroes - May be Spoiltery
« on: May 15, 2007, 06:16:42 am »

This last weekend, I was catching the previous weeks episode of Heroes.   

So I watched the scene where the really bad guy ends up stabbing his moms with a pair of scissors, using his mind powers.   Right after that, the show goes to a commercial break.

"Heroes on the SciFi channel is brought to you by Zales, reminding you to remember your Mother, this Mother's Day weekend."

The ladyfriend and I both looked at each other with the "That just happened, right?" face.  The ladyfriend then said, "Maybe you could get her a nice pair of scissors."
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Heroes - May be Spoiltery
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 01:47:58 am »

Those are the little moments that make life worth living.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes - May be Spoiltery
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 02:44:50 am »

ditto to golfhaus. It is this those moments that make my day. The moments that remind what reality really is - fucked up.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up