Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 22, 2007 -- a pig in goggles getting pretty badly harmed by a sentence  (Read 5139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest

Well, in the literal sense of "I have no idea what he's doing in that panel." Walking? Dancing? WTF?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Well, in the literal sense of "I have no idea what he's doing in that panel." Walking? Dancing? WTF?

Running, actually.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up