Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music  (Read 4855 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

That bridge looks familiar.

This story arc is much better now.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I love Beef so hard, I think I would marry him.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com

Wow... Beef may not always bring it, but when he brings it, he brings it hard.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Wow... Beef may not always bring it, but when he brings it, he brings it hard.

Come on, when was there a time when Beef was present yet did not bring it? Sure, he may have his off days but most of the time, when it is present, it is because Beef brought it.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

"Version 0.9b" on what is essentially a note-to-self is pretty goddamn funny.

Not in a loud belly-laugh kinda way but in a quiet thinkin'-about-how-funny-it-is kinda way.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile

is it getting to be onstad's anniversary or something?

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

Roast Beef could go pro in depression, man. Not many people will actually jump off of bridges when thinking about what should be one of the most joyful events of their life. Nor will they find eight different scenarios in which said joyful event ends horribly.

IsoscelesLock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile

Logged in for the first time in months, because the pro-con list hit close to home.

Yes, I have evaluated a relationship in this manner.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest

I think everyone Of A Certain Personality Type has, really.

Also, yes, this strip is excellent.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

"can put my chin on her head when we stand up"-- this is why I like to date ladies of a certain height. Beef knows how it goes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 06:27:25 pm »

"can put my chin on her head when we stand up"-- this is why I like to date ladies of a certain height. Beef knows how it goes.

That would be cool. I would like that to happen at some point. Except for the fact that I'm 5'11 so I would need to date Hermann Munster for that to happen.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 06:33:55 pm »

See, the only thing that AIN'T perfect about my girlfriend is that he is a woman of a slightly above average height (5'7") and I am a very tall gentleman (6'6") and... I always wanted to seriously date a lady in the 6'1" range so as to see what it's like to be with a girl whom I am only slightly taller than.

So this is one of the few ways I am different from Beef.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 07:59:47 pm »

I content myself with resting my chin on shoulders - because most of the female world is only an inch or two shorter than me.  I think I remember reading that your head is 1/7th to 1/8th of your height, so I'd need to find a lady between 4'9 and 4'10.  Alternatively, I could track down a 6'5 beauty for her to experience the same degree of fit.
Rumjay, you could go the mighty-mite route and date someone around 5'2.  Glenn Danzig would be an option ;)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 08:22:01 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 08:53:15 pm »

That bridge looks familiar.

It truly does, and I even remember Roast Beef jumping off it into the creek before, in such a manner as to promote thinking and/or being depressed.  But I can't find it in the archives with my tiny monkey brain.
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 10:14:01 pm »

The dude is from Circumstances.


See, the only thing that AIN'T perfect about my girlfriend is that he is a woman of a slightly above average height

I think I found something else that is less than perfect.

Unless you swing that way in which case whatever dude I'm not judging as long as you're happy.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up