Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Take Your Dog to Work Day  (Read 3813 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Take Your Dog to Work Day
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 02:52:44 am »

There is a grand total of one pet on the North Slope. He belongs to Norgasco. Their website is basically ass. The rest of us cannot have pets, and can get run off for harassing wildlife.

To clarify, though, I do not own dogs.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Take Your Dog to Work Day
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 04:14:59 am »

The rest of us cannot have pets, and can get run off for harassing wildlife.


Is that what workers who've been away from gentle, human companionship do for relief?  Are boxes or footstools involved?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Take Your Dog to Work Day
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 04:34:13 am »

Oh wait, I took my dog to work everyday for years.  I forgot about that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Take Your Dog to Work Day
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 05:05:15 am »

Is that what workers who've been away from gentle, human companionship do for relief?  Are boxes or footstools involved?

What the caribou and I share is a beautiful thing, and I won't have you cheapening it with your tawdry implications.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Take Your Dog to Work Day
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 12:01:34 pm »

Oh wait, I took my dog to work everyday for years.  I forgot about that.

Paul, you are a hoot.

Where did you work?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up