Jesus fuck. I want to personally don an SCBA and then go over and fuck*ng wring that asshole's neck. Watch him flop around while he tries to get me off of him. Throw his worthless carcass at his wife's feet. I am seriously, SERIOUSLY pissed about this.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/31/health/31cnd-tb.htmlFirst of all, I live in a place where you can literally catch TB at the grocery store. Or when I have to go to a bunkhouse because some processor just gave birth in a bathroom and is denying that she was pregnant, or because some malingerer wants an ambulance so he can get out of work. Anyway...It sucks and you have to be careful and get tested frequently. As a healthcare provider I have to get routine TB tests. It's a simple fuck*ng skin patch test. We have a highly mobile population of people who come from all countries coming here to work in the giraffe processing plants. I am very, VERY sensitive to the TB issue.
First, he ignores his doctor's advice and goes on his
honeymoon wedding trip of a lifetime. "Give other people on the plane TB? Fuck, I just paid for these tickets,
it'll cost me like $50 to change them!!! Screw the other people on the plane, I don't give a fuck if they get TB. I'm a rich asshole American, I can just go to the doctor. What? They might not have insurance? Well too fuckin' bad for them!"
Then...he fears for his own sweet, precious ass when he's abroad. "Wah fuckin' wah! I thought I would die if I didn't get back to the United States for treatment! I have this super-dangerous highly communicable disease? Well, *my* life matters more than the 900 sorry fucks that I'm going to encounter on my way back." SO YOU'RE GOING TO PUT EVERYBODY ELSE AT RISK SO YOUR RICH, PAMPERED ASS CAN GET TREATMENT. Brilliant. You could have gotten treatment in Italy or Greece, dick! Why not get a fuck*ng medevac flight? That would have been the responsible thing to do. Now he and his wife are bitching that the CDC and US left them high and dry. You know what? They should have just shot you and shoved your ass into an incinerator.
This is how a pandemic gets started. This is how people spread highly communicable disease. Rather than act for the greater good, man up, and get to a clinic in Italy or wherever the FUCK he was at, he had to put everyone else at risk. Who knows how many people have the highly dangerous drug-resistant tuberculosis now.