Oh my Ghod, I've wanted to hear Poutine every since I learned what it was. It sounds DELICIOUS! "It was a delicious death, Brak," I would murmur, patting my stomach, after puttin' away some tasty poutine. I seriously don't understand why Linnea hates gravy, gravy is awesome. And hot frites with squeaky-fresh cheddar curds, topped with gravy--what a way to go!
Can for Brak omelet reference. Also Linnea should note that I don't like gravy on my fries, but I'll take it on my poutine without batting an eye.
It TALKS?!
Yes, mostly it mutters "you're going to regret this. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon - and for the rest of your life." This warning is surprisingly easy to ignore. Especially if the cheese is so melty you stretch it out in strings that lead from the plate to your mouth.
Well, when you're buying bread from a man in Kitchener, you let me know how that works for you.
I am now forced to segue into a conversation about the famed British
chip butty? Clearly a gravy chip butty already exists, and being a British pub staple, I highly doubt that no one has added some cheese to the mix... though it is not called a poutine butty, I'm sure poutine does exist in sandwich form under another name on a menu here or there in the UK.