Chip butties are practically the welsh national dish, along with take-away curry, greasy donner kebabs and Peter's pies & pasties. In my opinion the perfect butty has to be soggy. No extra slathering of any kind required, the chips've gotta be greasy enough to moisten it up themselves. Mmm!
That poutine sounds hell of tasty. I'd never even heard of it before, even though gravy and chips amount to a pretty significant portion of my calorie intake. I figured it was kind of a welsh thing, couple of mates of mine from London were appalled when I ordered a tray of it in a chip shop. It's good to know that its sheer, unadulterated awesomeness is enjoyed worldwide.
As for accents, I completely dig australian and french. If someone combined the two I it'd be a whole new world of sexiness. Or maybe not, I can't imagine "G'day, ooh la la" working too good. I've got a pretty heavy (welsh) valleys accent, which, coupled with my mumbling and stuttering and talking way too damn fast means most people can't understand a damn word I say.
Oh, bugger. I just sort of realised this thread is kind of inactive, but I've already written the reply now. Not only that, but it's pretty much entirely off-topic.
So, uh, sideshow, sucks about the bums, maybe the neighbours shall be better. Sounds like a hell of a neighbourhood, or maybe just a hellish one.