Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My spoon is too big.  (Read 5384 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
My spoon is too big.
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2003, 10:14:18 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
NO.

So now nobody loves me?


I do. Because we live relatively close together which gives us a stronger bond than mere mind breasts. (Which I like small anyway)



More than a thoughtful is wasted, after all.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My spoon is too big.
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2003, 12:27:36 am »

I've never loved you, so really without the thought of breasts we have nothing.

Sorry.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
My spoon is too big.
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2003, 01:09:14 am »

Oh, like I didn't already know THAT.

No problem - I've gotten over the need to be liked by dictatorial message board running guys.  Been there, done that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
My spoon is too big.
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2003, 02:15:05 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
More than a thoughtful is wasted, after all.


I love everybody!  And this kind of witty banter is why.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up