Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: laaaaaaast day of work!!!  (Read 11767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 11:37:29 pm »

That kind of thing never happened on Northern Exposure.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 06:27:00 am »

They got vultures out there? I had no idea.

Well...that is what I call the bald eagles. There are like a million out here.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 08:44:26 pm »

Well...that is what I call the bald eagles. There are like a million out here.

Jesus woman, that's the symbol of a proud and free country you got there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:57 pm »

TIME TO GET BACK TO THE REAL AMERICA.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 10:37:23 pm »

Jesus woman, that's the symbol of a proud and free country you got there.

Someday, Nabu, I will take you there. We will stand at the landfill in the rivers of garbage juice as the eagles and ravens divebomb our heads. I shall point, and you will look yonder...to see Our Nation's Symbol climbing out of a dumpster with detritus in its mouth, and covered from head to toe in green goo.

Then you will agree with me, and will agree that we will call them vultures while standing on that godforsaken rock.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 08:11:30 pm »

Someday, Nabu, I will take you there. We will stand at the landfill in the rivers of garbage juice as the eagles and ravens divebomb our heads. I shall point, and you will look yonder...to see Our Nation's Symbol climbing out of a dumpster with detritus in its mouth, and covered from head to toe in green goo.

Then you will agree with me, and will agree that we will call them vultures while standing on that godforsaken rock.

Oh I been there. The bald eagle is about the worst, most inappropriate creature to be picked as the symbol . . . hmmmm.

Never mind.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 09:34:58 pm »

The beaver people.  The beaver. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 04:13:36 am »

I just did a google image search for "ugly beaver"  and this was image #5 (NSFW).
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 06:32:31 am »

I found the picture after an internet search. I would not allow my c*ck to be in the vicinity of that Thing...  or her beaver-monster.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:42:46 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 07:40:42 am »

Yeah, I know that "Image Not Available" in gray letters on a white background is a total buzzkill for me too.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 10:48:04 am »

One time, when my roommate was out of the room, I made Britney Spears' pu$$y her desktop background, then put all the shit she had cluttering up her desktop back up. She didn't notice for two days, but when she did, she was terrified.

This was warranted though - she kept sending me pictures of celebrity pu$$ys, pretending it was a personal picture, and then laughing evilly when I shrieked. I miss her.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 01:02:12 am »

Yeah, I know that "Image Not Available" in gray letters on a white background is a total buzzkill for me too.

That's because the URL is wrong...the board mangles the word V-A-G-I-N-A into pu$$y so you have to change the URL. Basically she has a total Brazilian and it's just a bunch of folds of skin. You can even see her c-section scar.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 03:15:29 am »

I almost started to do that, but it is way to much work to see something gross.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 05:13:27 am »

today was my last day of work until wednesday night. i am leaving for the beach tomorrow.
I wanted to scream "ROAD TRIP!" and just go, but, I am driving there alone. To meet my friend, a kind-of friend, and a complete asshole (who owns the house.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: laaaaaaast day of work!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 08:42:14 pm »

today was my last day of work until wednesday night. i am leaving for the beach tomorrow.
I wanted to scream "ROAD TRIP!" and just go, but, I am driving there alone. To meet my friend, a kind-of friend, and a complete asshole (who owns the house.)

We've established on this board in the past that you need to fuel your road trip with strong narcotics. I suggest ketamine.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up