Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Big Payback  (Read 3150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Big Payback
« on: June 06, 2007, 04:12:10 am »

You know that deal where the US military plays music to disperse undesirables and shit? Well right now I am sharing an office with my total dick former boss, as he really doesn't have a fixed office. So basically he has been listening to Primus for the last two hours, and will be listening to Primus for the next two days.

That's all I have for today. He didn't seem to enjoy Frizzle Fry very much.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 04:32:57 am »

I could send you some Captain Beefheart which I love but he probably would not.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 04:41:19 am »

You know that deal where the US military plays music to disperse undesirables and shit? Well right now I am sharing an office with my total dick former boss, as he really doesn't have a fixed office. So basically he has been listening to Primus for the last two hours, and will be listening to Primus for the next two days.

That's all I have for today. He didn't seem to enjoy Frizzle Fry very much.

Fuck yes. Mr. Boss Man, I hope you will learn to love Les Claypool and his crazy awesome fretless skills. Because you're going to be hearing it a lot.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 05:31:45 am »

After he leaves you should play some James Brown.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 02:05:46 pm »

After he leaves you should play some James Brown.

Actually, I thought about just playing The Big Payback over and over until I leave, but Tommy the Cat is killing him.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 04:58:31 pm »

Hey, whaddaya know - immediate karmic realignment. Some douche ganked my 60 GB iPod off my desk last night after I left my office.

I am presently seething with rage. There was a lot of shit on there I can't replace, not to mention that they ain't giving those things away. Double chocolatey fuck.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 06:17:38 pm »

Hey, whaddaya know - immediate karmic realignment. Some douche ganked my 60 GB iPod off my desk last night after I left my office.

What the HELL? Oh man, time for a shakedown. That is some real bullshit right there. There's got to be a relatively small pool of potential offenders, right?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Big Payback
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 07:59:48 pm »

What the HELL? Oh man, time for a shakedown. That is some real bullshit right there. There's got to be a relatively small pool of potential offenders, right?

Ha ha - no. Work goes on 24/7 up here, and the camp (and the Slope in general) is massively overcrowded right now. Because of all the corrosion stuf in the papers (remember the spill last year - biggest one in NS history?) we have people everywhere. All the flights are full and all the rooms are packed, and there is talk of hot-sheeting. I am basically screwed.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up