Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man, now what am I gonna do?  (Read 1237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Man, now what am I gonna do?
« on: June 09, 2007, 03:04:29 pm »

Last night I accidentally took a fifteen hour nap.  Now I need to make the most of this Saturday, but how?

Man, I've had no time to contribute value message board posts at all.  Been working two jobs, getting in what party I can, then getting barely any sleep.

Well, I'm gonna see where the road takes me today.  Hope you party people are feelin' mad good.  May your cigarette packs be mostly full.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Man, now what am I gonna do?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 01:23:01 am »

Last night I accidentally took a fifteen hour nap. 

This sentence is all kinds of awesome post all by itself.

Just to totally threadjack: I just spent my saturday moving into my new place and now sunday is all about collecting stuff to fill our house with.
Rock.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Man, now what am I gonna do?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 02:32:04 am »

This sentence is all kinds of awesome post all by itself.

Just to totally threadjack: I just spent my saturday moving into my new place and now sunday is all about collecting stuff to fill our house with.
Rock.

I slightly helped kellichou and her b/f move to their new place, meaning that I carried some stuff out but not very much. It's gonna suck so much when I have to move.
Logged

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: Man, now what am I gonna do?
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 08:51:03 am »

I once accidentally took a thirteen hour nap at school.  So maybe the "at school" part counts for an extra two hours, and we are tied.
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?
Pages: [1]   Go Up