Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 12, 2007: An otherwise naked high-ranking Swiss military officer  (Read 1759 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile

The most tantalising teaser has to be Phillipe's terrible mistake.

I am thinking it could be financially crippling for the little guy. Nobody needs a big debt at that age.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:30:47 pm by R2DTrousers »
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

V-Adore

  • Guest

When I was a kid, I thought that Redbook was a magazine about the wide world of the color red, featuring reviews of red objects &c. In other words, I can sympathize with Beef's confusion.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

When I was a kid, I thought that Redbook was a magazine about the wide world of the color red, featuring reviews of red objects &c. In other words, I can sympathize with Beef's confusion.

Redbook I still vaguely know as a lady magazine. For years I thought that GQ was a nudie magazine though. And really, how can it not be with a name like that?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

Redbook I still vaguely know as a lady magazine. For years I thought that GQ was a nudie magazine though. And really, how can it not be with a name like that?

Redbook is one of those retarded mags that feature crazy elaborate desserts on the front in full food-porn-glory, with huge screaming letters about the latest DIET FAD and HOW YOUR FAT ASS NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS.

*twitch* I hate those things.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

Ha!  My mom buys these constantly: Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Ladies' Home Journal...  And though I always tell her I do not want to read them, she dog ears pages (usually with medical advice?) and gives them to me.  Mom, I'm not taking advice from the same magazine that tells you how to lose weight by wrapping yourself in cellophane and going jogging.  And I'm not even going to read any magazine that has a fat cure and a cake made out to look like a Halloween Pumpkin on the same cover.  Blah!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

My boyfriend's mom recently gave me an issue of "Self". I have no idea why.

pez

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile

When I was a kid, I thought that Redbook was a magazine about the wide world of the color red, featuring reviews of red objects &c.

Well it SHOULD be. Editors of so-called "Red"book, are you listening? Wealthy and high-powered owners of Hearst Communications, are you paying heed? ARE YOU?!

I have never seen Redbook but I have seen a missed opportunity. The cover isn't even red, is it? What a disgusting betrayal.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely

To me, "Redbook" sounds like an occasional publication providing a handy reference to the RedWatch archives.

On balance I think I can deal with it being a trashy women's magazine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up