Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox  (Read 4464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
« on: June 14, 2007, 02:18:58 pm »

Hey you guys...I'm not at home and I can't seem to locate the plugin I had for Firefox so that it will wrap the alt-text upon penisover instead of truncating it. I must not be doing the right search (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=alt+text+extension&status=4). Can anyone help me? Mods, go ahead and delete this if it's too retarded to post.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 02:27:20 pm »

Long Titles

It took me about four lifetimes to track it back down when I lost it, too. It must be Magical.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 02:31:24 pm by Ruta Bagas »
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 04:07:07 pm »

There's also a Greasemonkey script that simply adds the alt text underneath the comic as a caption. It also works for Dino Comics and Dr. McNinja. If you have Greasemonkey then you can get that here: http://adamv.com
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:13:56 pm »

Thank baby Jesus for this thread. I've gone through several computers and not been able to salvage data, and this has been very helpful. Even after installing this plugin separately about 7 times, I still can't remember the title.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 02:59:21 am »

Soon there will be Firefox 3 and you won't have to install a fuck*ng plugin to see the entire alt text or title.

If it still doesn't work, I'll send you Joe Hewitt's home address and you can pound him while I hold him.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 10:52:42 pm »

Soon there will be Firefox 3 and you won't have to install a fuck*ng plugin to see the entire alt text or title.

If it still doesn't work, I'll send you Joe Hewitt's home address and you can pound him while I hold him.

HEH! Only if I can use my strap on. Hurr hurrr hurrrrr.

Sweet, a peggin' joke in the plugin thread. Heh.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up