Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Polk had a Mullet  (Read 2565 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Polk had a Mullet
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 06:45:02 pm »

Is that a prison mug shot? Because I thought it was at first.

It was taken in my office.  The austere white wall and the blue jumpsuit does give it a prison mugshot feel. 

I had a mullet too for about two weeks.  Yes, I wore an ironic mullet.  Asshole ex-boss didn't seem to notice.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Polk had a Mullet
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 07:15:43 pm »

See, with your mustache, you actually pull it off.  It is obvious from the care you take in styling it that you are aware of your mullet, that it is indeed an ironic comment, like a response in hair to your ex-bosses undignified hairdo.  I don't really know the chronology, but I imagine your mohawk to have followed the mullet, a comment on your freedom from that accursed job, the cause of cancer, as I once deemed it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Polk had a Mullet
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 06:15:01 am »

I kind of look like I have a mullet right now. Every hair on my head (ie, non-facial hair) is about 1/2 inch... and when my mom helped me cut the back, she didn't really trim the neck to look shorter. So, it's all the same length... but the back looks slightly off. In a mulleticious way.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up