Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Serena Williams' Ass - split  (Read 15003 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 04:08:37 pm »

Mm-hmm.

There is no term for that other than "a shelf full of wonderful".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 04:20:52 pm »

Mm-hmm.

There is no term for that other than "a shelf full of wonderful".

Indeed!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 06:24:53 pm »

yeah. see. part of the problem is that I am a very scrawny guy. Girls like that intimidate me.

Basically I go for small ladies, in theory. Of course, the girls I have dated have all been tall for girls, so, who knows.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 08:33:00 pm »

All you damn normosexuals get off of my lawn!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 08:50:59 pm »

ignore what was previously here, basically.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 06:06:00 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 02:23:43 am »

So yeah, Serena's athletic grace pretty much kicks the piss outta that other crap. Bet she could hella sit on a cake, too.

Can for the can reference. Hells and damn yes.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 09:15:55 am »

You know, even with the legendary digressive power of TOUAMB and the inevitability of a new update coming along to spoil the party, I can still see this thread just rolling gently on for the rest of time as an endless discussion of Serena Williams's arse.

I'm at once baffled and inspired.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 12:41:50 pm »

In fact there were TWO new updates two pages ago, but they had no effect whatever on the discussion.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 02:43:39 pm »

Well, it's basically my fault.  See, I'd read the baby update about Serena, thought "huh.  She's not all that," and went on with my life.  Then a few days later I came across those slammin' pictures of her, and well, I had to show you all here.  Because I was wrong - she is all that.  Because I care about y'all.  Because I didn't want everyone to miss out.  On her glorious ass. 

Really, it's not to be missed.  Sassy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 05:47:28 pm »

But... but what about Venus
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 10:14:23 pm »

But... but what about Venus

They are both incredibly gorgeous.



Mods, should we split this and make a Williams Thread?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 06:17:33 am »

I would like to say that, as per something LFM said earlier, I basically like girls who look kind of like boys. Sometimes. I am a fan of the small-chested and skinny type.

Although, you know, I think that is just in the abstract. Based on the ladies I have dated, I like curvy blondes with glasses.

Which shouldn't be a surprise, but it sure surprised me.

I am all for a nice rear end, but that one is just too much. Too much booty.

I don't get it, though. I don't know any guys (other than me) who are attracted to girls who look like boys. Why is this the industry norm? Why do girls think they should look like this?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:23:38 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 04:14:28 pm »

I would like to say that, as per something LFM said earlier, I basically like girls who look kind of like boys. Sometimes. I am a fan of the small-chested and skinny type.

You know, it's ok to just skip the rigamarole and just like boys. We'll all still like you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 04:32:24 pm »

It's cool that you dig boners, inev. Everybody's gotta dig something.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 04:33:16 pm »

I was trying to figure out what My Type was... and I think as long as they have nice legs, a cute smile, and a tendency to not be a bitch, I'm in good shape.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up