Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII  (Read 4151 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« on: June 18, 2007, 05:14:33 am »

Permalink

Dang, I forgot that was premiering tonight.  I should have TIVO'ed it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 06:17:24 am by V-Adore »
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 05:50:42 am »

I met the most adorable dyke tonight. How I wish I was a girl.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 05:53:08 am »

The last panel is why I read Achewood.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 05:55:40 am »

Ray has played Pat like a fiddle.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 06:12:11 am »

Real dirty, cut and run style.  Favorite strip ever.  I said it.
Logged
ACHIEVE

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:39:20 am »

Oh god, so many made up racial slurs, my mind is spinning and I'm laughing so hard
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 01:08:22 pm »

Tomorrow: Pat proposes Chain of Behavior cards to be allowed inside of cloth-napkin restaurants. And grocery stores. And basically anywhere within earshot of Pat.
Logged

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 03:36:13 pm »

I met the most adorable dyke tonight. How I wish I was a girl.

Send her my way, please.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 03:59:29 pm »

I don't think that these slurs are made up - remember, Beef is an "_end_of_times_wigger_", so I guess he would need certification.

Does Molly realize that this will be her honeymoon?

Also, correct thread title.

Morrisseys Hair

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
    • Slacker- Personalized Music
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 04:32:39 pm »

Getting really, really excited about the KQED reference....

And then realizing that no one outside of the Bay Area would share in my enthusiasm...

That is the saddest thing.

Logged
Detroit has a skyline, too.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 05:53:47 pm »

Quote from: Nabubrush drinks (a lot)
I met the most adorable dyke tonight. How I wish I was a girl.

I am glad I am not the only man who thinks like that upon meeting a really gorgeous or interesting lesbian.

Maybe a lot of men think like this but we're the only ones strong enoguh to admit it.

I guess we can't help that we are awesome, Nabu. It is not a choice, it is just how we were born.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 06:12:38 pm »

I am pretty sure it is established that... I don't even have to confirm that I often am attracted to lesbians.

I AM OFTEN ATTRACTED TO LESBIANS!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 08:07:13 pm »

Logged

Enkidu

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • I think my hearts explodin! THESE KNIVES!
    • View Profile
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 10:06:08 pm »

Ah, lesbians . . . they get so much done in a day.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 11:02:54 pm »

CAN'D FOR BEST KIDS IN THE HALL REFERENCE LATELY.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up