Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.  (Read 2839 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

Permalink

I don't get the alt-text, but this is really sweet. Touching.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 05:00:41 am »

It is like an ad for the pizza place.  And another great strip.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 05:28:20 am »

Ray just drew a picture of a penis gettin' shot in the head.  You think it looks real?

The new best strip there is.
Logged
ACHIEVE

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 05:41:38 am »

The talking cat is fond of massive head wounds.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 06:41:35 am »

...when I was dating my first girlfriend, she sent me a picture she had drawn of a smiling girl blowing her own brains out.

in retrospect, I should have just walked away then.

also: I hope marriage won't change my dogg, either.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 10:04:25 am »

I love how Ray's chin juts out when he's trying to point something out to Beef.

Also, how does a guy host a website of himself getting shot in the head? Was this a suicide site that he set up in advance? Man, Ray loves gory stories more than a frikkin' paramedic. Also, his college hairstyle is hilarious. I also like the progression of their accessories through the years.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 11:12:19 am »

Those are some good times.

I miss when people posted crazy stuff like that on the internet and it was actually a big deal. Anyone remember that site two kids set up to lose their virginity live on the net? Crazy times people.

MrChee: That bullet don't look nearly magic enough.

Inev: Totally hot story.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 01:33:25 pm »

You can say that again.

I mean, really...who isn't? I want that book of Lyle's for my library.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:37:30 pm by linnea »
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 04:57:28 pm »

I mean, really...who isn't? I want that book of Lyle's for my library.

I for one, appreciate an intact skull.  Eviscerations, amputations, meh - whatever.  Avulsed brain tissue = "HHHH-U-URRGGHHHHH"
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 05:51:29 pm »

When i was in elementary school this dude blasted away his family and then himself. the event happened in such a way that there was a huge blood splatter pattern on the front picture window for basically a week. For one week my friends and I saw blood splatter on a front window when we walked to school. For one week the walk to school was eerily quiet.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 06:53:38 pm »

My personal favorite massive head injury is Phineas Gage, but that might not count on account of not involving shooting.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 08:03:28 pm »

Or maybe it doesn't count because of not involving dying. But I think those are two points in its favor.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 09:56:51 pm »

I'd say the providing a bizzare and almost unique case study makes it count hardcore.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up