Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Such Drama  (Read 4056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Such Drama
« on: June 22, 2007, 08:46:40 am »

This probably isn't new to some of you but goddamn I cannot stop laughing every time I see it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:04 am »

I actually saw that for the first time earlier today.  Hilarious.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 05:15:28 pm »

Dunt dunt DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 06:05:26 pm »

AAHHHHH!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 07:23:41 pm »

Oh, man. I needed THAT.

Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 07:54:04 pm »

Love it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 08:24:16 pm »

Cliffhanger!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 08:38:19 pm »

HEE!!! I was afraid to click on it cuz I'm back in the land of the Shitty Intarwub Connection but it was very short and TOTALLY worth it. Yay!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 03:30:22 am »

Oh man, I found that one a couple days ago and I've watched it so many times.  It reminds me of this one - which is also very cute.  linnea you will like this one.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 05:51:19 am »

Someone in this room...

CURSES!

Thank you, Internet.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 07:26:05 am »

Bless you Lister, as soon as I saw that little guy I thought he needed an evil mustache and the internet doth provide.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 10:29:33 am »

I made all my housemates watch the prairie dog video.  I built it up so much that the video was not funny to them, but the fact that I couldn't stop laughing about it became second-hand hilarious.
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 11:39:39 pm »

As big as the internet is, it is always surprising to me how low the bar is set.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Such Drama
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 11:45:00 pm »

Man, I need to make me some more YouTube videos.  People will apparently watch ANYTHING.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up