Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Poll

Which ones might you get?

Todd Coat of Arms
Philippe is standing on it.
King of the Make-Outs
Impossible to have a good day.
None of them.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Whoa! New shirt designs!  (Read 3864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Whoa! New shirt designs!
« on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:44 pm »

Wow. I really like the new designs. The Philippe design...I bet that lots of people would ask about that one, so I'm not sure if I'd get it. I expected a picture of the last frame in the comic, I guess.

Todd, Rampant.
Philippe is standing on it.
King of the Make-Outs (reissue).
It is impossible to have a good day (reissue).

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 07:05:10 pm by linnea »
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 06:58:51 pm »

I'm most strongly considering the "Standing On It" shirt. Todd Rampant is an interesting design, but not quite that interesting.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 10:07:40 pm »

I hate the new shirts.  All I have is Chochacho.  I want to get a new one since I like the way it fits, but none of these new ones are good.  Maybe I'll get the Joe Strummer one.
Logged
ACHIEVE

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 10:34:56 pm »

I am going to get the Chochacho design as soon as I have another job and a paycheck. The Achewood Calling one is another that I'd like to have.

I have The Dude Has Got No Mercy, Geometry, the Anniversary Design, and Huuuugs. My biggest regret is that I can't get custom stuff anymore. I should have shelled out and gotten a Geometry hoody when I had the chance.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 10:35:21 pm »

The last thing I need is another tshirt. Where is the new cookbook I was promised???
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 11:27:10 pm »

I was just thinking about King of the Make-Outs, sort of wishing that I'd bought it while I had the chance.

The Todd shirt is too busy, Philippe sounds too much like something from Napoleon Dynamite or something.

I'm still waiting for What The HELL People to come in a reasonable font-size.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 12:01:14 am »

The last thing I need is another tshirt. Where is the new cookbook I was promised???

I can always use another t-shirt. However, the cookbook vol. ii would be much radder than a t-shirt.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 12:08:38 am »

These shirts are kinda lackluster as Onstad's shirts go.  I mean, I dig the retro old skool look, but he's done better.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 01:19:53 am »

I'm still tempted to buy an Achewood Calling shirt. It's possibly the most attractive design he's ever done.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 05:17:01 am »

I like the Lyle shirt I have. Everyone really enjoys it. I have the impossible shirt, but I don't know how many times I've worn it, and I don't know where it is.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 01:00:37 pm »

I refuse all achewood purchases until the next cookbook.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 01:33:48 pm »

I am tempted by the Todd shirt.

Where I live, the Toddfolk are exceptionally large, and they act as though they'd cut a bi-ped for their wallet.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 03:31:35 pm »

None of the above, though for a second I thought about the Todd shirt. 

But since I've stopped wearing T-shirts with stuff printed on them, it would be a waste of $. 

Oh well.

Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:36 pm »

I'm going to start calling squirrels "Toddfolk" from now on. Classic.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Whoa! New shirt designs!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 07:47:17 pm »

man, achewood is going hell of mainstream. All making t-shirts with unintelligeble slogans on them. All having beef get married.

Onstad, instead, I am going to buy this shirt.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up