Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting  (Read 4488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 02:17:58 pm »

Also, the Presidents of the... also had the single Kitty.  So Lump, Peaches and Kitty all got in the top 15.  And now that I think about it, I am downloading this record tonight.

I will survive in my Mach 5
In my Mach 5, I will survive
Yeah, yeah.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 05:30:12 pm »

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

Basically I am horrible at this game because I never know if a band/singer had more hits that I just can't recall at the moment.  Plus I keep wanting to suggest things like The Coconut Song.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up