Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007  (Read 1093 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007
« on: June 26, 2007, 03:37:12 pm »

For a minute, I was upset by the glaring continuity error with Roast Beef's last name, until it occurred to me that it's a misprint in the newsletter ( oh shit Molly they fucked up our announcement I'm so sorry baby this is causing me hell of indigestion ) and not Onstad losing brain cells from the stress of providing for his dog. 
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 04:15:49 pm »

Will Ray ever run out of George Clooney related quizzes?


A: No.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 07:14:14 pm »

Oooh... damn, Limmo! Good eye. I didn't even catch that when I skimmed the newsletter. I hate moving -- I had better get back to it, since my lunch break is over. :( Please... someone spare me from this misery.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up