Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.  (Read 7455 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 08:16:34 pm »

You have to wash a washcloth. In hot water, I hope, if that's what you've used it for... Is it definite for sure that this has a smaller footprint than using toilet paper?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 09:17:48 pm »

Is it definite for sure that this has a smaller footprint than using toilet paper?

I"m not at all convinced that's true.  One of the biggest environmental problems we face right now is we are running out of water.  But as that article points out, it's not too much consumption, it's too many consumers.  But i've said on this board before and been shouted down for it, we only have one problem, overpopulation.  All of our other problems are a byproduct of that.  People, for god sakes stop breeding.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 09:25:24 pm »

I've always said that gay people are God's way of slowing overpopulation.

Back on topic - I thought today's strip was really cute.  I'm looking forward to Philippe vs. the bidet.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 09:53:46 pm »

That's a C. M. Kornbluth world you're preaching there, buddy.

Not quite.  My vision has the elite leaving on the spaceships and leaving Earth to the Morons.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 10:08:50 pm »

Don't blame me, my family is busy not-breeding itself out of existence.  My parent's generation has 11 people in it, mine has 13, and our kids (nephews, nieces, etc) is only at 6 and we're aging out of the breeding range quickly.  My father-in-law's name will be extinct if his granddaughter drops it in the future.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 11:12:22 pm »

Not quite.  My vision has the elite leaving on the spaceships and leaving Earth to the Morons.

But I like the earth!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 11:16:04 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 12:46:52 am »

Don't blame me, my family is busy not-breeding itself out of existence.  My parent's generation has 11 people in it, mine has 13, and our kids (nephews, nieces, etc) is only at 6 and we're aging out of the breeding range quickly.  My father-in-law's name will be extinct if his granddaughter drops it in the future.

My family name drops if I don't have a boy. My daughter is probably going to end up relating more to her mother's name than mine. I've become interested in genealogy, in part, to see if this is really the case or if there is another branch out there.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 01:03:42 am »

I'm the end of a long run of First Sons.  This has no practical significance.  The name is easily carried on by my brother's 2 boys, but of surprising note is the end of my Mom's mitochondrial DNA legacy.  I'm reluctant to point this out to her, as she had other regrets about not having a daughter of her own (4/4 boys), most of which she expresses through lavish spoiling of my daughter.  She likewise is the only girl of 3 sibs, and her mother's sisters uniformly failed to produce daughters.  Thus ends a genetic odyssey that began in 1880's Norway.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 01:15:19 am »

Meh. There are other people with my last name who aren't directly related to my dad. Plus I'm not related to my dad anyway. So I'm sticking to my having-no-kids plan.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 07:58:37 pm »

Me too.

I like the earth so much, I've decided to keep all my stuff here.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 08:04:50 pm »

I know what youre all gonna want to do. you want to complete the cycle of life, you want to make little people that look like you, you want to make more people.

DONT MAKE ANY MORE PEOPLE.

DONT. MAKE. PEOPLE.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 10:31:59 pm »

I know what youre all gonna want to do. you want to complete the cycle of life, you want to make little people that look like you, you want to make more people.

DONT MAKE ANY MORE PEOPLE.

DONT. MAKE. PEOPLE.

I'd like to be contrary, but I tripped over a urologist and broke my vas defrens.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 05:21:40 pm »

I occasionally go knocking around the childfree communities on livejournal. 

It's amazing the amount of loathing and hatred.   I'm always hoping that the people there are being hyperbolic. 

Then I came across this...

http://community.livejournal.com/childfree/8478200.html

There aren't even words.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 05:22:57 pm »

Hey, all the rest of you besides A-CAP, y'know, those of you I actually respect?

Don't take that post above to heart. If I wanted to say those things in that way to you  it would have already come up in one of the umpteenth other no child wantee discussions.

Dig it.

Yeah, it's always amusing when some 19 year old punk-ass jagoff decides that it's his God-given duty to "educate" others about the grievous errors of their ways. A-CAP, better write it all down now while you still know everything.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up