Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Paging El Guapo...Would El Guapo please pick the White Courtesy Phone...  (Read 3997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Kindly check your gmail, sir.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

que?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

que?

There's nothing to see here, people. Move along.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

Why does this all seem so ominous?  AW, make sure to leave a trail of bread crumbs behind you.  Or better yet, just be on the look out for a frivolous lawsuit, okay?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

I met the great man in person last night.  Rest assured I remain hale and hearty.  I found El Guapo a gentleman, a scholar and a gracious host. 

And annoyingly lucky.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Are there pictures?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I expect pictures from the both of you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Bloody Hell, that video has over a million views.  I found that I couldn't look away.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

A friend of mine and I have perfected the STEALTH rickroll. Witness for example this (i guess, theoretically, NSFW) porno (though the clothed, speaking part):

...which then leads to the RickRoll...
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

um.

so yeah, Jough's voice is weird. And his self. I'm sure he's nice and all, but his music video scares me.

He has my sunglasses, except he probably has the real Ray Ban ones.

wait, so, is Jough is a gay man?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

A friend of mine and I have perfected the STEALTH rickroll. Witness for example this (i guess, theoretically, NSFW) porno (though the clothed, speaking part):

...which then leads to the RickRoll...

Heh... "Waitaminute, she's not makin' out with the dude! This is just RickRoll!!"
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Jough took pictures.  I forgot to pick up my camera on the way out of the hotel room.  Since I am on the wagon these days, out outing was pretty staid.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

I am a huge fan of such phrases as "On the Wagon," "On the Bus," "A Friend of Dorothy," etc.

Not to say that Not-Drinking is the same as Man-Loving. But, you know, similar phrases.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Bill W is a good friend to have.  I may have to make his acquaintence soon, although at the moment I have a drinking solution not a drinking problem.  And I can go for the better part of most weeks without having a drink.  And I'm not hiding my drinking yet.  So there's hope I can kick this thing without public humiliation.

Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting Mr. AugustWest (aka Cousin Frank), and had I known he was on the bus I may have suggested another place to meet (or at least not gotten a drink myself) but really, if you're ever in Chicago, you must see the night view from the top of the John Hancock center.  There's really no better view of Chicago than the top of the 'cock.

I have a couple of photos, but they're in my camera.  I left the house without bringing the SD card that was still in my reader, and so I have to find the driver disc to get the photos out of the in-camera memory, then find the cable, etc.  It's a chore. 

Soon to be Flickred, though, I'm sure.

And I have hit a run of good fortune lately.  It's making me nervous.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up